Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I need a new phone... My 7 isn't holding a charge for a full day anymore!

put in low battery mode its under battery settings. make sure u keep apps u not using closed. keep your brightness low,also check the settings to seer which apps continue to run in the background

Any good iPhone 8 deals expected to pop up for people looking to switch carriers?

I gotta leave these **** boys at AT&T alone.

Speculating or have you already heard of something specific?

nah speculating since they have done deals for the last two models. Im almost certain they will for the 8 as well, they would be dumb not to. Tmobile im not sure about, idk where u live but check and make sure sprint has good service where u at because their service isnt the best.

Good looks appreciate the info. I'm struggling man my 6 is a paper weight.

Shhh homie be thankful u got that.im still rocking the 5s.smh..im long overdue for an upgrade..my money tighter than a doo rag on a bald ninjas head. I done seen my chick go from the 5s,6 plus,7 plus and she plottin to get the 8, i might have to tell her to stop with the every night blow jobs and just get a ninja that 8.lol

man my phone wouldnt charge the other day i was thinking i had to get a new phone but it ended up just being lint in the lightning port. i picked all of it out and works now. :smokin

man my phone wouldnt charge the other day i was thinking i had to get a new phone but it ended up just being lint in the lightning port. i picked all of it out and works now. :smokin

Didn't realize how bad lint gets packed in there. Was plugging in my lighting cable on a lean cause it wouldn't go all the way in anymore. One day I stuck a toothpick in there and I was shocked. Cleaned it for a few minutes and now my 6 is like 75% of what it was when it was new :smokin

Didn't realize how bad lint gets packed in there. Was plugging in my lighting cable on a lean cause it wouldn't go all the way in anymore. One day I stuck a toothpick in there and I was shocked. Cleaned it for a few minutes and now my 6 is like 75% of what it was when it was new :smokin

i was worried i had to settle for a 7 :lol:

This ios10.3.3 update blows...
I bet this is a conspiracy that these new updates make your phone lag and gives you poorer battery life forcing you to upgrade to a newer phone.

This ios10.3.3 update blows...
I bet this is a conspiracy that these new updates make your phone lag and gives you poorer battery life forcing you to upgrade to a newer phone.

It is really that bad? Haven't updated yet but I'm curious to know if your phone slowed down

Not iPhone related but can an iPad pro really replace a desktop?. I only surf the net ,watch Netflix and read comics. Also with some light word processing nothing too crazy

If that's all you do, then yes it can replace your desktop/laptop. Personally I do a lot of streaming and torrenting that require a PC

It is really that bad? Haven't updated yet but I'm curious to know if your phone slowed down

No, it's really not. Running 10.3.3 on a 7 plus, and it's running flawlessly.

Not iPhone related but can an iPad pro really replace a desktop?. I only surf the net ,watch Netflix and read comics. Also with some light word processing nothing too crazy

For that, definitely.

You would still need iTunes to put your own music on there even without a pc right?

Nah, not if it's music you purchased through iTunes. You could also use iCloud music library if you have Apple Music or iTunes Match to put your entire library in the cloud and accessible on all your devices.

Yea...noticeable lag especially starting apps.

You might need to restore your phone, b.

Back
Top Bottom