Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Just join team iPhone. What essentials do I need? An who has best chargers? Anker???

Last edited:
Not sure if was discussed, anyone with the matte black have scuffing that is unremovable? on the back of the phone when after removing the case due to the dirt and placement of the camera slot etc

I wonder if they'll drop the red iPhone 8 on the initial drop or if they'll release it later or not at all.

1,000,000% this. The lag is killing me.

Doesn’t help that my dumb *** upgraded to iOS 11 beta.:lol: :smh:

I don’t want to give up my headphone jack, but the wire has been pissing me off lately.:lol:

Already got some jaybird earphones that sound great so I'm sure I won't miss the 3.5 but then again music streams better wired

got pushed into a pool with my phone on me :smh:

my phone is now back on and i get calls and all my messages but the touchscreen does not react to my touch.

is my phone a wrap?

yup, take it to an apple store, tell them straight up what happened and hope for someone cool at the genius bar.

my brother works at a genius bar and it’s obvious when people lie to them. he had one lady come in with an unresponsive iphone she said she never got it wet or dropped it, but when he opened it up it was full of water. when he confronted her she hit him with the “i dont know how that got in there” lol

yup, take it to an apple store, tell them straight up what happened and hope for someone cool at the genius bar.

my brother works at a genius bar and it’s obvious when people lie to them. he had one lady come in with an unresponsive iphone she said she never got it wet or dropped it, but when he opened it up it was full of water. when he confronted her she hit him with the “i dont know how that got in there” lol

used to do desktop support at my university when i was a student. people be coming in with a cracked screen sayin they dont know what happened.
i tell em apple care doesnt cover accidental damage and they look at me like im crazy :confused:

one girl really tried arguing with me asking me how her cracked screen retina was considered "accidental damage" o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

i look at her with a stone face and said... "well... the screen isnt gonna crack itself." :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

Naw, bruh. That ain't gonna be free, even with the coolest guy. :lol:

Might go normal size instead of plus this time. Love the large screen on the plus, but getting tired of carrying it around

Might go normal size instead of plus this time. Love the large screen on the plus, but getting tired of carrying it around

I'm thinking about doing the same thing. Only thing holding me back is the considerably worse battery on the smaller versions

Back
Top Bottom