Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Should I wait it out to get an iPhone 7 for either a price drop/better deal since supposedly iPhone 8 is dropping end of the year maybe? I don't want to wait any longer for 8 because I do need a phone since my current phone is temperamental;however, I do want to get a great deal on the 7.

Should I wait it out to get an iPhone 7 for either a price drop/better deal since supposedly iPhone 8 is dropping end of the year maybe? I don't want to wait any longer for 8 because I do need a phone since my current phone is temperamental;however, I do want to get a great deal on the 7.

The next one will be announced and released by early/mid September.

Have 6 Plus as my personal phone and 7 plus for work, def time to upgrade my 6 to 8 plus when it drops. Surprisingly not much lag on my 6 plus yet.

for anybody that as an ipad pro with ios 11 beta. can you put your music files directly without the use of a pc?.

Been using a 5s on 9.3.4 for about a year now since my 6s broke. No complaints here but I'm interested in the 8

2 big issues:

1. No sound on my 7 plus when playing videos (about half the time)

2. Music constantly pausing on its own during workouts, while using Powerbeats (this is My second pair. Both have this issue)

:smh:

if it’s a 7 it’s stull under warranty, take it to the apple store

if it happens when you watch videos sans headphones it’s orobably the phone

The wife and I both have the 7 plus.
Went on vacation to a water park.
Bought a waterproof case from said water park.
Phone barely gets wet
Next day phone shows signs of water damage.
Apple Store charges us $350 because liquid damaged isn't covered :smh::rofl:::lol:
Technicians couldn't even tell us how or why the phone crapped out.

Apple just leaked the iPhone 8

Attachments

• IMG_2565.JPG
    IMG_2565.JPG
    12.4 KB · Views: 61
Last release cycle, with pre-order through the App Store app could you do Tmo's EIP or was it full one time payment? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom