Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
So can I download music on the watch? Or do I need my phone close by to listen to music?

Tired of carrying my
Phone around with no case during running or hikes.

Can I also get texts and calls without my phone being close?
Thanks.

Had series 1 and series 2. I love my watch.

I had no desire for one until a couple of days ago. My brother in law bought one (from his sister after she got the new one for her birthday - wanted the waterproof version) and I was with him for a few days.

Some of the features look really useful. I use my phone a lot for tracking workouts and playing music/podcasts and I like the idea of being able to do those without having to get my phone out.

I've been looking and there seem to be plenty of the previous version available now that the new one is out too. I can see me paying $150 for one pretty soon.

So can I download music on the watch? Or do I need my phone close by to listen to music?

Tired of carrying my
Phone around with no case during running or hikes.

Can I also get texts and calls without my phone being close?
Thanks.

You need the phone connected by Bluetooth to do a lot of things. You can use wifi calling/iMessage if you're on a wifi network that you've previously connected to - but you can't use cellular data to call/text because the watch doesn't have the required hardware.

You can sync playlists to the watch so if you have Bluetooth headphones you can listen to that music. That's pretty cool.

I cant see myself buying an apple watch... would never use it as a real watch, maybe for workouts but thats it.

want a pair of AirPods just scared they'll come out with a new version is something right after

would be cool if the new iPhone came with a pair...
I asked in store about this and they said there are no plans for gen 2 airpods. It would be cool thou if the iphone 8 came with them or at least if a special edition came witht them.

What features are in the new airpods for iOS 11?
https://9to5mac.com/2017/07/12/ios-11-how-to-customize-airpods-controls/

It adds playback controls

Does apple now repair cameras or they're gonna replace my phone? Started using my camera earlier and there's a light circle on the camera and shows up on every picture taken.

It's not severe but obviously not supposed to be there. Lens isn't scratched and I'm only asking because I know apple rarely gives out replacements anymore and yes it's the iPhone 7 and I'm under warranty obviously.

late registrant late registrant so when you have a phone that’s under warranty and there’s something wrong with it you’d recommend taking it somewhere besides the place that makes and works only on these phones and voiding the warranty...seems smart

Does apple now repair cameras or they're gonna replace my phone? Started using my camera earlier and there's a light circle on the camera and shows up on every picture taken.

It's not severe but obviously not supposed to be there. Lens isn't scratched and I'm only asking because I know apple rarely gives out replacements anymore and yes it's the iPhone 7 and I'm under warranty obviously.

i don’t think they’d work on it. i’m pretty sure for camera issues they’ll replace

Apple does camera repairs.

late registrant late registrant so when you have a phone that’s under warranty and there’s something wrong with it you’d recommend taking it somewhere besides the place that makes and works only on these phones and voiding the warranty...seems smart

No. What I'm saying is maybe calling or chatting with Apple support or looking for support articles instead of going to the store, especially without an appointment, for every minute reason.

i don’t think they’d work on it. i’m pretty sure for camera issues they’ll replace
Well see tomorrow

It's hard to see it's a faint circle

And looks like another one in the corner

Watch gonna be hard to show em but once you see it it's there

late registrant late registrant ahh i see, i assume people are smart enough to do the obvious before actually bringing it in, but that’s probably a mistake :lol:

Not if you have active warranty, it's an obvious issue with the phone, nothing done by the user

Looks more and more likely that this is what the 8 will look like, although I'm doubtful about that fingerprint sensor on the back.
iphone-8-benjamin-geskin-800x666.jpg

^ That's ugly as hell if that's where it ends up. I thought I read that it was gonna be integrated into the screen. Or was that just an optimistic rumor?

Back
Top Bottom