Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
^ That's ugly as hell if that's where it ends up. I thought I read that it was gonna be integrated into the screen. Or was that just an optimistic rumor?

Most likely neither. Homepod firmware was leaked in which a lot of details about the iPhone 8 were included. It seems like the 8 will ditch TouchID altogether and go to a face scanner. The face scanner is def confirmed and called PearlID in the firmware but whether or not they completely do away with the TouchID is still unknown but at this point it seems likely. Don't think they were enable to embed into the screen like they planned. Also rumors that the front and back facing camera will be able to shoot 4k at 60fps.

And aren't those face scanners easily beat by just showing it a selfie? Not that I take selfies so I would be cool but for others it'd be a big problem :lol: :lol:.

There more than likely has to be muscle twitches with the face scanner that would prevent a selfie from unlocking your phone. It's also gonna be 3D rendering for using your face. Like the Snapchat filters

And aren't those face scanners easily beat by just showing it a selfie? Not that I take selfies so I would be cool but for others it'd be a big problem :lol: :lol:.

Come on guys you really think Apple is going to have the main security feature on their flagship phone something that can be beaten that easily...

The camera in the next device will be very high tech and will be able to make a 3d map of the subjects head so putting a selfie in front of it will not simply unlock it. The facial scan will probably use millions upon millions of reference points to accurately and securely make sure only the owner of the phone can unlock it. Also, its gonna have infrared sensors to ensure it can sense the user in any setting in terms of low lighting or darkness.

Dudes gonna be like this trying to unlock thier chicks phone
affection.gif

and opening her eyes up lol

Apple gonna encourage these women to either have make-up 24/7 or go all natural for face recognition

No one gonna be using the face scanner to open the phone lol. Much easier to open the phone with a fingerprint than holding it up like you're taking a selfie
images

No one gonna be using the face scanner to open the phone lol. Much easier to open the phone with a fingerprint than holding it up like you're taking a selfie

Thats the thing bruh the iPhone 8 model so far seems like it won't have touchID at all at least thats what all the leaks are pointing too. As far as having to put it up to your face, the facial unlock is supposed to have very wide angle viewing so you won't need to perfectly line it up. How exactly that will work I do not know.

Thats the thing bruh the iPhone 8 model so far seems like it won't have touchID at all at least thats what all the leaks are pointing too. As far as having to put it up to your face, the facial unlock is supposed to have very wide angle viewing so you won't need to perfectly line it up. How exactly that will work I do not know.
Would you use Facial recognition for Apple Pay as well then?

Wonder how that will work

Would you use Facial recognition for Apple Pay as well then?

Wonder how that will work

Yup thats one of my main questions. Seems it would be awkward to do with apple pay but who knows. If Apply is truly removing touch ID I'd imagine their implantation of this facial recognition would be second to none and on point. iPhone 8 or whatever its gonna be called is one of their most hyped products in a long long time. They can't afford a critical misstep especially if they are making the critical decision to remove touchID which has been wildly successful and critical to the way the iPhone functions.

I doubt its gonna have a face scanner. Basically if its dark you can't unlock your phone unless you manually put in your passcode

The "pro" is gonna be smaller than the plus?

That was just the comparison of the "8" to the current regular and plus versions to show the full screen/no bezel of the "8".

Basically the next phone will have a bigger screen but be smaller all together since the home button/fingerprint is under the screen.

I wouldn't mind if the current plus size got a full screen like the 8. I get that the 8 will have a bigger screen in a smaller footprint, but I like the size of the plus

What Chargers you guys recommend for the iPhone? Already went through two this year. They aren't the official Apple chargers so maybe that's the issue?

What Chargers you guys recommend for the iPhone? Already went through two this year. They aren't the official Apple chargers so maybe that's the issue?[/QUOTE]
I just ordered these off amazon last night....

IMG_3855.jpg

Back
Top Bottom