Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I gotta get my camera lens replaced, it has a hairline crack that doesnt affect the camera at all, but it looks like the whole phone has to be taken apart?

I gotta get my camera lens replaced, it has a hairline crack that doesnt affect the camera at all, but it looks like the whole phone has to be taken apart?

1Vd8J_s-200x150.gif

whatta fail. the only thing they got right is wireless charging... what an ugly device. the camera bump is basura. the screen is underwhelming. no touch id built into the screen as rumored for 900 yrs. shoulda kept my 7 plus. guess ill wait and see like everyone else but not impressed in the least thus far.

at that price man. yikes. imma cop anyways but im alrdy mad haha

Got a Watch last night. Got a good deal from a guy who had barely used it. Just wanted rid of it. Looks like new with 3 straps and the box and everything.

I'm a bit disappointed that you can't control the podcast app from it but it seems pretty cool.

I'm relieved, the pic I saw the 8 is smaller than the plus model? If so all in and not expecting extreme price then

Correct but overall the phone is smaller unless there's two versions

That makes me a little happier since I'm not trying to go back to plus size anymore

whatta fail. the only thing they got right is wireless charging... what an ugly device. the camera bump is basura. the screen is underwhelming. no touch id built into the screen as rumored for 900 yrs. shoulda kept my 7 plus. guess ill wait and see like everyone else but not impressed in the least thus far.

at that price man. yikes. imma cop anyways but im alrdy mad haha

I think the final release version will have cleaner lines and look a bit nicer. I do believe what we've seen is what we are getting though.

Got a Watch last night. Got a good deal from a guy who had barely used it. Just wanted rid of it. Looks like new with 3 straps and the box and everything.

I'm a bit disappointed that you can't control the podcast app from it but it seems pretty cool.

If you're playing a podcast, you have some control in the now playing section of the music app or dock shortcut. Other than that, I feel you.

If you're playing a podcast, you have some control in the now playing section of the music app or dock shortcut. Other than that, I feel you.

Yeah, you can stop it and do the +/- 15s thing - I was really hoping to be able to choose the next one if I haven't added it to "up next".

They've missed a trick with that.

Correct but overall the phone is smaller unless there's two versions

That makes me a little happier since I'm not trying to go back to plus size anymore

I would be really happy if that was the case. Only thing keeping me on the plus is the battery life

Yeah, you can stop it and do the +/- 15s thing - I was really hoping to be able to choose the next one if I haven't added it to "up next".

They've missed a trick with that.
Yeah it's kinda a let down. You have to use Siri for that part

I tried Siri (when I was in the shower I using a Bluetooth speaker). Do you know what command would get her to get a specific podcast to start playing?

I tried Siri (when I was in the shower I using a Bluetooth speaker). Do you know what command would get her to get a specific podcast to start playing?
I say 'play latest episode of Bill Simmons podcast' and that normally works. I'd imagine you could say the actually title of the episode too if you knew it.

Back
Top Bottom