Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Why all the complaints about the price of the phone? Don't most just go through an upgrade program that doesn't make you pay for the entire phone up front?

I use the Sprint iPhone Forever plan and can upgrade once a year, and make the monthly payment attached to my bill. Up front all I pay is the $35 activation fee come pre-order time.

nah, paying $1000 for a phone aint nothing to brag about since everyone gets it one way or another.

might trade in my 7 but kinda wanna give it to my mother but also wanna lower the overall cost #cheapass :lol:

It's been so long since I updated my 6 I can't even update anymore..will go to the apple store

Iphone 8 = big ballers only
IMG_3051.GIF

I have the 7. Need the 8 first day.

I'm always envious of the 7+ screen. But to basically have the same sized phone as I have now with a slightly bigger screen than the Plus AND it's OLED? Instacop.

I'm hearing they're only gonna have 5-6 million of the 8s at launch but they're trying to ramp up production now.

Might be a decent wait to get one of the new joints if you're not super quick come release time.

I'm hearing they're only gonna have 5-6 million of the 8s at launch but they're trying to ramp up production now.

Might be a decent wait to get one of the new joints if you're not super quick come release time.

Need this thread clutch with the release day info.

My phone doesn't have more than 4 - 6 weeks left in it.

Reactions: God
all that money you saved on tips and still aint upgrade? :smh:
havent REALLY
seen an iPhone that MADE me say i need this since the 5
and its been holding up since 2012 considering
I'm getting that 8 though no doubt
i got my girl that 6s when it released
and while i like hers
never made me say i need it

havent REALLY
seen an iPhone that MADE me say i need this since the 5
and its been holding up since 2012 considering
I'm getting that 8 though no doubt
i got my girl that 6s when it released
and while i like hers
never made me say i need it

my 6 plus on it slast leg, shattered screen be cutting my fingers sometimes :lol:

I'll be copping the 8. Need to dump this busted *** 6 plus lol.

Also considering switching carriers if the price is right. What kind of prices are you guys paying for unlimited plans?

Currently with Sprint (been with them for years before other carriers were offering unlimited plans) paying $80 for subpar reception.

Also considering switching carriers if the price is right. What kind of prices are you guys paying for unlimited plans?

Currently with Sprint (been with them for years before other carriers were offering unlimited plans) paying $80 for subpar reception.

I pay $87 for Verizon unlimitied

I'm with AT&T
for 4 unlimited data/messaging and unlimited calling
i pay $209 and some change a month
but I've have this plan since 08
so i have like

real talk though
iPhones are built to last.........
until apple sends that update
that slows ur phone down and u have to upgrade :lol:

I've dropped my joint 1000 times with no case and it still looks new.

After 3 years the hardware is flawless.

All my issues are software related. iOS has slowed to a crawl. Apps not functioning correctly or straight up not opening at all.

Back
Top Bottom