Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
iPhone rumors usually at an 11 this time of year. Been kinda tame this year, unless I'm out of the loop.

Looks more and more likely that this is what the 8 will look like, although I'm doubtful about that fingerprint sensor on the back.
iphone-8-benjamin-geskin-800x666.jpg
Why can't they just put touch ID in rhe Apple logo?

3 models are releasing. In 4.7 and 5.5 inch lcd screens with touch ID, and 5.8 OLED screen in smaller form factor than plus models with no touch ID but 3D facial recognition ID. All three will have glass backs to support wireless charging and Apple will give developer access to support expanded NFC, no longer closed to only Apple Pay. Upgraded internals as usual. Rumor has it, since new glass backs will be introduced, Apple may scrap the 7 and 7S names and go with iPhone 8, 8 Plus, and iPhone Pro name lineup.

Reactions: God
Any deals on Series 2 Apple Watches out there in the 38mm size? I see Target has them for $300 but I'm wondering if there's anything better. :nerd:

Any word on release date for the 8 yet?? My 6 is garbage and can't even use it without the charger plugged in

So close to caving in for a 7 because I don't know if I can hold out any longer..

Any word on release date for the 8 yet?? My 6 is garbage and can't even use it without the charger plugged in

So close to caving in for a 7 because I don't know if I can hold out any longer..

You can't wait 3-4 weeks? :lol:

Should be announced early September and usually release the week after that

Bruh, I can't even use my phone for 30 seconds on the go without it dying

Damn

I would look and just cop a cheap 5 off Craigslist to hold you down. Unless you're cool with the 7 and you find a great deal and don't care for the 8?

Back
Top Bottom