Anyone actually regret going to college...?

thought about going into college.

but i hate, i repeat, HATE school. in high school i didnt make A's or B's, a _ got with with O's and W's early.
30t6p3b.gif

got my ged and 2 years worth of #%+$@%%% community college and i have the opportunity to work as a network administrator for some security firm in fairfax for 35k starting (my sister works for boeing and im certified btw).

im a fucc up with a bright future. its all about who you know.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

I just wish I knew what I wanted to major in when I started. Wasted 2 years
30t6p3b.gif
How did you figure out what you wanted to major in? DId you interview a lot of people? Or did you figure out what type of life you wanted to live and figure out what major would let you be able to live that lifestyle?

Wasted a year in college right now. $6000 down the pooper.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

I just wish I knew what I wanted to major in when I started. Wasted 2 years
30t6p3b.gif
How did you figure out what you wanted to major in? DId you interview a lot of people? Or did you figure out what type of life you wanted to live and figure out what major would let you be able to live that lifestyle?

Wasted a year in college right now. $6000 down the pooper.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

frown.gif

With student loans and careers being all about experience nowadays...anyone wish they would have just started working or went to a trade school or any other alternative routes...?

I know a lot of unemployed people with ba's, masters etc who are sitting at home (shout-out to the unemployment thread)

If you could do it all over what would you have done differently? If you still would have went to school...would you have chosen a different major?
you have a BA sole?

and i cant speak on it now cus I haven't graduated but I love the experience of college...can't wait to go back in a few weeks.
yeah. working on my masters. but im thinking about dropping out.

frown.gif

With student loans and careers being all about experience nowadays...anyone wish they would have just started working or went to a trade school or any other alternative routes...?

I know a lot of unemployed people with ba's, masters etc who are sitting at home (shout-out to the unemployment thread)

If you could do it all over what would you have done differently? If you still would have went to school...would you have chosen a different major?
you have a BA sole?

and i cant speak on it now cus I haven't graduated but I love the experience of college...can't wait to go back in a few weeks.

Don't regret going to college, had a lot of good times but just wish I didn't have any loans...however after my freshman year I had a choice of taking a full time job making a lil more than the avg college grad makes n if I could go back I might have just put school on hold n got that money...

Don't regret going to college, had a lot of good times but just wish I didn't have any loans...however after my freshman year I had a choice of taking a full time job making a lil more than the avg college grad makes n if I could go back I might have just put school on hold n got that money...

Essentially I don't. I do regret slackin and pushin back my grad date. Had I graduate in 08 I might've had a decent job before the collapse

Essentially I don't. I do regret slackin and pushin back my grad date. Had I graduate in 08 I might've had a decent job before the collapse

Originally Posted by reeeem0

but i hate, i repeat, HATE school. in high school i didnt make A's or B's, a _ got with with O's and W's early.
30t6p3b.gif
sounds like me

i hate school i dont even want to invest into college and not make the grades ...waste of time and money

math will be the death of me
alien.gif

still thinking bout doing community college....but not booksmart enough lol

should of played basket ball in highschool 
laugh.gif

having side jobs and hustles until the music thing falls into place sucks

Originally Posted by reeeem0

30t6p3b.gif
sounds like me

i hate school i dont even want to invest into college and not make the grades ...waste of time and money

math will be the death of me
alien.gif

still thinking bout doing community college....but not booksmart enough lol

should of played basket ball in highschool 
laugh.gif

having side jobs and hustles until the music thing falls into place sucks

Originally Posted by SWIFTY 50

I don't really regret going to college. But I do regret the path I took to get there. I went the community college route. After I transferred to UC, I felt that I missed out on the wild first two years. In high school, I should've stayed on top of that school work, so that I can go straight to a four year.

Same

Originally Posted by SWIFTY 50

I don't really regret going to college. But I do regret the path I took to get there. I went the community college route. After I transferred to UC, I felt that I missed out on the wild first two years. In high school, I should've stayed on top of that school work, so that I can go straight to a four year.

Same

frown.gif

you have a BA sole?

eek.gif
eek.gif
high as the living is here?

them young bucks must be turning you over to the street life.
mad.gif

frown.gif

you have a BA sole?

eek.gif
eek.gif
high as the living is here?

them young bucks must be turning you over to the street life.
mad.gif

school = networking = internship. Only way out op.
knowledge = social = knowledge and social in the real world.

school = networking = internship. Only way out op.
knowledge = social = knowledge and social in the real world.

I don't regret going to school, I only regret the location I was at. However, I had a full bball scholarship for 5 years with no loans to take out.

I don't regret going to school, I only regret the location I was at. However, I had a full bball scholarship for 5 years with no loans to take out.

I am doing well for myself. So, nah I don't regret it at all. Met so many wonderful people that have allowed me to see the world and introduced me to others as well. So NO.

I am doing well for myself. So, nah I don't regret it at all. Met so many wonderful people that have allowed me to see the world and introduced me to others as well. So NO.

Yes and no. Graduated 3 years ago. Underemployed now. Had internships coming out. Networked. All amounted to very little for right now, except loans (s/o to Sallie Mae).

I just keep thinking to myself, one day it'll all make sense. Take a deep breath and keep going.

Yes and no. Graduated 3 years ago. Underemployed now. Had internships coming out. Networked. All amounted to very little for right now, except loans (s/o to Sallie Mae).

I just keep thinking to myself, one day it'll all make sense. Take a deep breath and keep going.

Back
Top Bottom