Another tipping thread.

Personally I don’t let dudes pay for anything for me, and I have a dude. I pay my own way no matter what, out to eat, movies etc. we split everything. When I was single raising hell I was dumb and paid for **** for dudes like an idiot. But I do that so I don’t feel obligated to do anything because you let a dude pay he expects something. That’s just me though due to my upbringing I’m independent almost obsessively. However, chicks out here date for free meals even if not interested. You give up the meat curtains it doesn’t mean dude owes you **** especially not to pay a damn bill he didn’t create that’s just insanity. You guys care about my opinion now?

I don’t. :lol:

Last edited:
Interesting how entitled she felt. That is kinda amazing man, what did you do to deserve a tip woman?
That’s not even the worst of it. Same situation only the girl asked what’s stopping me from buying it and I said nothing. She then said “oh, you only pretend to have money, it’s ok”. I then broke down how far her 11 dollars before taxes an hour can take her as how she was talking to the wrong person like that. She lied and said she owned the stand. The girl next to hear shook her head no behind her back. I said “oh, YOU like to pretend you have money”, and walked away.

Just came back from the gas station.

Went in to grab a drink after pumping my gas. The second guy in front of me is turning in one of those lottery cards. I guess he won some money, so he tipped the cashier $20.

Thoughts?

Went in to grab a drink after pumping my gas. The second guy in front of me is turning in one of those lottery cards. I guess he won some money, so he tipped the cashier $20.

Thoughts?
Wonder how much he won.

I damn sure wouldn't have tipped.

For WHAT?

There's a slight arrogance and entitlement that i sense with bartenders. That is why i pregame in the parking lot.

Thoughts?

Tipped the cashier? Eff that!

Back
Top Bottom