Another tipping thread.

Thoughts?

Good! Tipping should have always been at each individual's discretion. Never understood if I'm already paying for the service that is being provided, I got to give you extra bread on top of that.

I'm sick of tipping but I have worked in restaurants and I get it. Just pay the server a loving wage. I'm definitely tired of every place asking for a tip. Just comes across as begging imo.

For reals. I'm seeing more and more places adding the tip line on the receipts. What's even worse is a lot of the places adding it are just normal walk in/seat yourself restaurant.

myscreen_1587747460167.jpg

Does anyone work for DoorDash? Do you prefer cash tip on delivery or through the app? I always tip cash so I know they're getting the whole thing. And the drivers don't know what the tip is until the delivery is made... so you can feel comfortable putting 0.00 and getting your order picked up.

703 hwy 703 hwy this is why DC is in a class of his own. Took a post from today in TAN and instead of having the discussion about it there, he quoted it and dug up this three month old thread where it was more applicable.

These new users and gravediggers as well as old timers complaining about the search function need to take notes :smokin

I'm curious, are y'all tipping during COVID-19 for takeout?

Typically I only tip for dine-in..but now that is impossible. Quite the conundrum :nerd:

703 hwy 703 hwy this is why DC is in a class of his own. Took a post from today in TAN and instead of having the discussion about it there, he quoted it and dug up this three month old thread where it was more applicable.

These new users and gravediggers as well as old timers complaining about the search function need to take notes :smokin
703 hwy 703 hwy would have told me I should have made a new thread.

Talking about Tipping i recently learned that those of us who suck at math can actually open up the calculator app on your apple watch and calculate the tip from there

Back
Top Bottom