Anfernee Hardaway or Tracy McGrady Vol. #1 in Orlando

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by bob4rmmarketing

You mean to tell me, you can't find a way to win 1 game out of 3. 1 game? Scratch all the highlights, all the stats, blah ze blah, win the game, get out of the 1st round, ONCE.
1. I hope your ONCE isn't including his Rocket days because that is not part of the discussion. We are talking about his days in Orlando. Lettuce take a look at the teams that he was supposed to MAGICALLY will his teammates to victory over

01 vs Bucks: Going against TMAC averaged 34, 8, and 7. Going up against Ray, Big Dog, and Sam I am. But lets blame TMAC for that one.

02 vs TMAC went off for 31, 6, and 6. Again, Darrell Armstrong was his team's 2nd leading scorer. If that is happening NO team in this world should be expected to win a playoff series. But again, if TMAC was "really" a great player he would somehow MAGICALLY will this team to victory right? Unfair.

03 vs Pistons: TMAC once again showing he has to carry most of the load (which for whatever reason means he should also blamed LOL). TMAC went off for 32, 5, and 7. Godly numbers again. 2nd leading scorer averaging 14, Drew Gooden. This is the series that people claim HE should have won since he was up 3-1 but do you know that only TWO Magic players averaged double digit points in this series? I don't care what you say, you aren't winning a series with that. Up 3-1 or not. But again, lets blame the person that does the MOST on the team for the loses. Makes sense to me.

04 vs No playoffs. I guess that was his fault too right?

You are essentially asking TMAC to become a practicer of witchcraft if you think he was supposed to win ANYTHING with those teams.
At any point of OUR back and forth have I mentioned anything about him in a Rockets jersey? I am aware that this is the Orlando T-Mac in question.
I was referring to that '03 series. You keep pointing to the second leader scorer and what they're averages were and what not, valid excuses? Maybe. So how did they ever win the 3 games they WON??Obviously they were good enough. But instead you see Chauncey go off with 37 and T-Mac pulling through with 21.

Once again, I did not say it was entirely HIS fault that they didn't win that series, but he's going to get an adequate amount of blame for it. 

Maybe it's selective reading on your part, I don't know lol.

Originally Posted by amel223

Penny cuz he went to finals.
laugh.gif
Yea HE went to the finals. I won't fall for the bait.

@Bob

But he shouldn't get majority or even an adequate amount of the blame considering he held up his end of the bargain AND more. I don't see what you can't understand about that. Why is the person that carries the team on the court getting the most blame for the team not being successful? That would be like Take-Two Interactive being mad at the developers of Grand Theft Auto because they didn't reach their company goals for the fiscal year. Why get angry/blame the cash cow/most productive member of the tam?

You don't think that is an odd approach we use when measuring how great a great player is? I mean sit down and seriously think about it. We blame the person that individually does the most for the team instead of looking at the lackluster teammates he has? I don't think that is logical.

laugh.gif

@Bob

But he shouldn't get majority or even an adequate amount of the blame considering he held up his end of the bargain AND more. I don't see what you can't understand about that. Why is the person that carries the team on the court getting the most blame for the team not being successful? That would be like Take-Two Interactive being mad at the developers of Grand Theft Auto because they didn't reach their company goals for the fiscal year. Why get angry/blame the cash cow/most productive member of the tam?

You don't think that is an odd approach we use when measuring how great a great player is? I mean sit down and seriously think about it. We blame the person that individually does the most for the team instead of looking at the lackluster teammates he has? I don't think that is logical.

Aye DC... I haven't even skimmed this thread, but isn't this one of those questions where if the first guy to have the number actually had GAME, there's no real question as to who owns the number......? I mean... T-mac went to HIS team AND stole HIS number and never even went 2nd round. It's kinda open and shut...isn't it?

Aye DC... I haven't even skimmed this thread, but isn't this one of those questions where if the first guy to have the number actually had GAME, there's no real question as to who owns the number......? I mean... T-mac went to HIS team AND stole HIS number and never even went 2nd round. It's kinda open and shut...isn't it?

Originally Posted by Willy Hitchero

The topic is who was the better player.

Not who holds the mythical title of the true #1/People's Champ in Orlando Magic History.

Penny was one of the leaders of a championship contender team.

TMac repeatedly led his team...nowhere. 
If you don't see the holes in that argument, I won't even bother. You got it. I am sure you can read my posts in this thread and know how I will respond to that fallacious point.

Not who holds the mythical title of the true #1/People's Champ in Orlando Magic History.

If you don't see the holes in that argument, I won't even bother. You got it. I am sure you can read my posts in this thread and know how I will respond to that fallacious point.

DCAllAmerican wrote:

laugh.gif

________________________________________________________________________________________

DCAllAmerican wrote:

laugh.gif

________________________________________________________________________________________

laugh.gif

@Bob

That's sports though. AND more would be getting out of the first round. That's AND more. He's going to get blame. You can try to fight that all day long, but it's going to happen. It may be flawed in some areas but it's not like no blame is going to be sent his way. So Detroit beat the T-Macs 4-3. No. He didn't lose those games by himself, but he didn't win those games by himself either. 

laugh.gif

@Bob

That's sports though. AND more would be getting out of the first round. That's AND more. He's going to get blame. You can try to fight that all day long, but it's going to happen. It may be flawed in some areas but it's not like no blame is going to be sent his way. So Detroit beat the T-Macs 4-3. No. He didn't lose those games by himself, but he didn't win those games by himself either. 

DCAllAmerican wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

DCAllAmerican wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

SideBar: They should've retired Penny's jersey in Orlando. No one should ever wear the number 1 in Orlando. Not T-Mac and certainly not Gilbert Arenas...
AND

I'm still hot at 2k for not putting the Orlando Magic team in 2K11. I would've rather seen their playoff battles with the bulls. than to play the Sonics in the Finals.

SideBar: They should've retired Penny's jersey in Orlando. No one should ever wear the number 1 in Orlando. Not T-Mac and certainly not Gilbert Arenas...
AND

I'm still hot at 2k for not putting the Orlando Magic team in 2K11. I would've rather seen their playoff battles with the bulls. than to play the Sonics in the Finals.

OH! Well hell, why are there ten pages then? Silly Nters...  I loved Penny too but T-mac was the next Jor-...well.. the alternative to Kobe. Dude was a savage. Give him the same Shaq penny had and it woulda been a WRAP.

OH! Well hell, why are there ten pages then? Silly Nters...  I loved Penny too but T-mac was the next Jor-...well.. the alternative to Kobe. Dude was a savage. Give him the same Shaq penny had and it woulda been a WRAP.

Well we can't predict what TMAC would have done with a Shaq on his side, but to compare the playoff success of Penny/Shaq vs. TMAC is just a foolish argument. Shouldn't even be brought up. Why people keep doing it is beyond me but that is how people think.

Well we can't predict what TMAC would have done with a Shaq on his side, but to compare the playoff success of Penny/Shaq vs. TMAC is just a foolish argument. Shouldn't even be brought up. Why people keep doing it is beyond me but that is how people think.

[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] Career[/td][td][/td][td]FG[/td][td][/td][td]3PT[/td][td][/td][td]FT[/td][td][/td][td]Rebounds[/td][td][/td][td]Misc[/td][/tr][tr][td] Year[/td][td]Team[/td][td]G[/td][td]Min [/td][td]M[/td][td]A[/td][td]Pct[/td][td] [/td][td]M[/td][td]A[/td][td]Pct[/td][td] [/td][td]M[/td][td]A[/td][td]Pct[/td][td] [/td][td]Off[/td][td]Def[/td][td]Tot[/td][td] [/td][td]Ast[/td][td]TO[/td][td]Stl[/td][td]Blk[/td][td]PF[/td][td]PPG[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] 1993-94[/td][td]ORL[/td][td]82[/td][td]36:47 [/td][td]6.2[/td][td]13.3[/td][td]46.6[/td][td] [/td][td]0.6[/td][td]2.3[/td][td]26.7[/td][td] [/td][td]3.0[/td][td]4.0[/td][td]74.2[/td][td] [/td][td]2.3[/td][td]3.0[/td][td]5.4[/td][td] [/td][td]6.6[/td][td]3.6[/td][td]2.3[/td][td]0.6[/td][td]2.5[/td][td]16.0[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] 1994-95[/td][td]ORL[/td][td]77[/td][td]37:42 [/td][td]7.6[/td][td]14.8[/td][td]51.2[/td][td] [/td][td]1.1[/td][td]3.2[/td][td]34.9[/td][td] [/td][td]4.6[/td][td]6.0[/td][td]76.9[/td][td] [/td][td]1.8[/td][td]2.6[/td][td]4.4[/td][td] [/td][td]7.2[/td][td]3.4[/td][td]1.7[/td][td]0.3[/td][td]2.1[/td][td]21.0[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] 1995-96[/td][td]ORL[/td][td]82[/td][td]36:47 [/td][td]7.6[/td][td]14.8[/td][td]51.3[/td][td] [/td][td]1.1[/td][td]3.5[/td][td]31.5[/td][td] [/td][td]5.4[/td][td]7.1[/td][td]76.7[/td][td] [/td][td]1.6[/td][td]2.7[/td][td]4.3[/td][td] [/td][td]7.1[/td][td]2.8[/td][td]2.0[/td][td]0.5[/td][td]2.0[/td][td]21.7[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] 1996-97[/td][td]ORL[/td][td]59[/td][td]37:36 [/td][td]7.1[/td][td]16.0[/td][td]44.7[/td][td] [/td][td]1.4[/td][td]4.5[/td][td]31.8[/td][td] [/td][td]4.8[/td][td]5.9[/td][td]82.0[/td][td] [/td][td]1.4[/td][td]3.1[/td][td]4.5[/td][td] [/td][td]5.6[/td][td]2.5[/td][td]1.6[/td][td]0.6[/td][td]2.1[/td][td]20.5[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] 1997-98[/td][td]ORL[/td][td]19[/td][td]32:53 [/td][td]5.4[/td][td]14.4[/td][td]37.7[/td][td] [/td][td]0.8[/td][td]2.6[/td][td]30.0[/td][td] [/td][td]4.7[/td][td]6.2[/td][td]76.3[/td][td] [/td][td]0.4[/td][td]3.6[/td][td]4.0[/td][td] [/td][td]3.6[/td][td]2.4[/td][td]1.5[/td][td]0.8[/td][td]2.4[/td][td]16.4[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] 1998-99[/td][td]ORL[/td][td]50[/td][td]38:53 [/td][td]6.0[/td][td]14.3[/td][td]42.0[/td][td] [/td][td]0.8[/td][td]2.8[/td][td]28.6[/td][td] [/td][td]3.0[/td][td]4.2[/td][td]70.6[/td][td] [/td][td]1.5[/td][td]4.2[/td][td]5.7[/td][td] [/td][td]5.3[/td][td]3.0[/td][td]2.2[/td][td]0.5[/td][td]2.2[/td][td]15.8[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] 1999-00[/td][td]PHO[/td][td]60[/td][td]37:36 [/td][td]6.3[/td][td]13.3[/td][td]47.4[/td][td] [/td][td]0.6[/td][td]1.7[/td][td]32.4[/td][td] [/td][td]3.8[/td][td]4.8[/td][td]79.0[/td][td] [/td][td]1.5[/td][td]4.3[/td][td]5.8[/td][td] [/td][td]5.3[/td][td]2.6[/td][td]1.6[/td][td]0.6[/td][td]2.7[/td][td]16.9[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] 2000-01[/td][td]PHO[/td][td]4[/td][td]28:00 [/td][td]3.8[/td][td]9.0[/td][td]41.7[/td][td] [/td][td]0.5[/td][td]2.0[/td][td]25.0[/td][td] [/td][td]1.8[/td][td]2.8[/td][td]63.6[/td][td] [/td][td]1.3[/td][td]3.3[/td][td]4.5[/td][td] [/td][td]3.8[/td][td]0.8[/td][td]1.5[/td][td]0.3[/td][td]1.5[/td][td]9.8[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] 2001-02[/td][td]PHO[/td][td]80[/td][td]30:48 [/td][td]4.9[/td][td]11.6[/td][td]41.8[/td][td] [/td][td]0.3[/td][td]1.0[/td][td]27.7[/td][td] [/td][td]2.0[/td][td]2.4[/td][td]81.0[/td][td] [/td][td]1.2[/td][td]3.2[/td][td]4.4[/td][td] [/td][td]4.1[/td][td]2.4[/td][td]1.5[/td][td]0.4[/td][td]2.3[/td][td]12.0[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] 2002-03[/td][td]PHO[/td][td]58[/td][td]30:36 [/td][td]4.4[/td][td]9.9[/td][td]44.7[/td][td] [/td][td]0.5[/td][td]1.3[/td][td]35.6[/td][td] [/td][td]1.3[/td][td]1.7[/td][td]79.4[/td][td] [/td][td]1.1[/td][td]3.3[/td][td]4.5[/td][td] [/td][td]4.1[/td][td]2.5[/td][td]1.1[/td][td]0.5[/td][td]2.6[/td][td]10.6[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] 2003-04[/td][td]PHO[/td][td]34[/td][td]25:48 [/td][td]3.5[/td][td]8.0[/td][td]44.3[/td][td] [/td][td]0.4[/td][td]1.0[/td][td]40.0[/td][td] [/td][td]1.2[/td][td]1.4[/td][td]85.7[/td][td] [/td][td]0.8[/td][td]2.1[/td][td]2.9[/td][td] [/td][td]2.9[/td][td]1.2[/td][td]0.8[/td][td]0.2[/td][td]1.9[/td][td]8.7[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] 2003-04[/td][td]NY[/td][td]42[/td][td]29:00 [/td][td]3.8[/td][td]9.7[/td][td]39.0[/td][td] [/td][td]0.4[/td][td]1.1[/td][td]36.4[/td][td] [/td][td]1.6[/td][td]2.1[/td][td]77.5[/td][td] [/td][td]1.0[/td][td]3.5[/td][td]4.5[/td][td] [/td][td]1.9[/td][td]1.6[/td][td]1.0[/td][td]0.3[/td][td]1.9[/td][td]9.6[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] 2004-05[/td][td]NY[/td][td]37[/td][td]24:11 [/td][td]3.0[/td][td]7.0[/td][td]42.3[/td][td] [/td][td]0.4[/td][td]1.4[/td][td]30.0[/td][td] [/td][td]0.9[/td][td]1.2[/td][td]73.9[/td][td] [/td][td]0.5[/td][td]1.9[/td][td]2.4[/td][td] [/td][td]2.0[/td][td]1.4[/td][td]0.8[/td][td]0.1[/td][td]2.1[/td][td]7.3[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] 2005-06[/td][td]NY[/td][td]4[/td][td]17:53 [/td][td]1.0[/td][td]3.5[/td][td]28.6[/td][td] [/td][td]0.0[/td][td]0.3[/td][td]0.0[/td][td] [/td][td]0.5[/td][td]0.5[/td][td]100.0[/td][td] [/td][td]0.0[/td][td]2.5[/td][td]2.5[/td][td] [/td][td]2.0[/td][td]1.5[/td][td]0.5[/td][td]0.0[/td][td]1.8[/td][td]2.5[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] 2007-08[/td][td]MIA[/td][td]16[/td][td]20:18 [/td][td]1.4[/td][td]3.8[/td][td]36.7[/td][td] [/td][td]0.5[/td][td]1.2[/td][td]42.1[/td][td] [/td][td]0.5[/td][td]0.6[/td][td]88.9[/td][td] [/td][td]0.2[/td][td]2.0[/td][td]2.2[/td][td] [/td][td]2.2[/td][td]0.8[/td][td]1.2[/td][td]0.1[/td][td]1.5[/td][td]3.8[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Career[/td][td]704[/td][td]33:42 [/td][td]5.7[/td][td]12.4[/td][td]45.8[/td][td] [/td][td]0.7[/td][td]2.3[/td][td]31.6[/td][td] [/td][td]3.1[/td][td]4.0[/td][td]77.4[/td][td] [/td][td]1.4[/td][td]3.1[/td][td]4.5[/td][td] [/td][td]5.0[/td][td]2.5[/td][td]1.6[/td][td]0.4[/td][td]2.2[/td][td]15.2[/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table]

No this is not better than Tracy...better question would be penny or hill

[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] Career[/td][td][/td][td]FG[/td][td][/td][td]3PT[/td][td][/td][td]FT[/td][td][/td][td]Rebounds[/td][td][/td][td]Misc[/td][/tr][tr][td] Year[/td][td]Team[/td][td]G[/td][td]Min [/td][td]M[/td][td]A[/td][td]Pct[/td][td] [/td][td]M[/td][td]A[/td][td]Pct[/td][td] [/td][td]M[/td][td]A[/td][td]Pct[/td][td] [/td][td]Off[/td][td]Def[/td][td]Tot[/td][td] [/td][td]Ast[/td][td]TO[/td][td]Stl[/td][td]Blk[/td][td]PF[/td][td]PPG[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] 1993-94[/td][td]ORL[/td][td]82[/td][td]36:47 [/td][td]6.2[/td][td]13.3[/td][td]46.6[/td][td] [/td][td]0.6[/td][td]2.3[/td][td]26.7[/td][td] [/td][td]3.0[/td][td]4.0[/td][td]74.2[/td][td] [/td][td]2.3[/td][td]3.0[/td][td]5.4[/td][td] [/td][td]6.6[/td][td]3.6[/td][td]2.3[/td][td]0.6[/td][td]2.5[/td][td]16.0[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] 1994-95[/td][td]ORL[/td][td]77[/td][td]37:42 [/td][td]7.6[/td][td]14.8[/td][td]51.2[/td][td] [/td][td]1.1[/td][td]3.2[/td][td]34.9[/td][td] [/td][td]4.6[/td][td]6.0[/td][td]76.9[/td][td] [/td][td]1.8[/td][td]2.6[/td][td]4.4[/td][td] [/td][td]7.2[/td][td]3.4[/td][td]1.7[/td][td]0.3[/td][td]2.1[/td][td]21.0[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] 1995-96[/td][td]ORL[/td][td]82[/td][td]36:47 [/td][td]7.6[/td][td]14.8[/td][td]51.3[/td][td] [/td][td]1.1[/td][td]3.5[/td][td]31.5[/td][td] [/td][td]5.4[/td][td]7.1[/td][td]76.7[/td][td] [/td][td]1.6[/td][td]2.7[/td][td]4.3[/td][td] [/td][td]7.1[/td][td]2.8[/td][td]2.0[/td][td]0.5[/td][td]2.0[/td][td]21.7[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] 1996-97[/td][td]ORL[/td][td]59[/td][td]37:36 [/td][td]7.1[/td][td]16.0[/td][td]44.7[/td][td] [/td][td]1.4[/td][td]4.5[/td][td]31.8[/td][td] [/td][td]4.8[/td][td]5.9[/td][td]82.0[/td][td] [/td][td]1.4[/td][td]3.1[/td][td]4.5[/td][td] [/td][td]5.6[/td][td]2.5[/td][td]1.6[/td][td]0.6[/td][td]2.1[/td][td]20.5[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] 1997-98[/td][td]ORL[/td][td]19[/td][td]32:53 [/td][td]5.4[/td][td]14.4[/td][td]37.7[/td][td] [/td][td]0.8[/td][td]2.6[/td][td]30.0[/td][td] [/td][td]4.7[/td][td]6.2[/td][td]76.3[/td][td] [/td][td]0.4[/td][td]3.6[/td][td]4.0[/td][td] [/td][td]3.6[/td][td]2.4[/td][td]1.5[/td][td]0.8[/td][td]2.4[/td][td]16.4[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] 1998-99[/td][td]ORL[/td][td]50[/td][td]38:53 [/td][td]6.0[/td][td]14.3[/td][td]42.0[/td][td] [/td][td]0.8[/td][td]2.8[/td][td]28.6[/td][td] [/td][td]3.0[/td][td]4.2[/td][td]70.6[/td][td] [/td][td]1.5[/td][td]4.2[/td][td]5.7[/td][td] [/td][td]5.3[/td][td]3.0[/td][td]2.2[/td][td]0.5[/td][td]2.2[/td][td]15.8[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] 1999-00[/td][td]PHO[/td][td]60[/td][td]37:36 [/td][td]6.3[/td][td]13.3[/td][td]47.4[/td][td] [/td][td]0.6[/td][td]1.7[/td][td]32.4[/td][td] [/td][td]3.8[/td][td]4.8[/td][td]79.0[/td][td] [/td][td]1.5[/td][td]4.3[/td][td]5.8[/td][td] [/td][td]5.3[/td][td]2.6[/td][td]1.6[/td][td]0.6[/td][td]2.7[/td][td]16.9[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] 2000-01[/td][td]PHO[/td][td]4[/td][td]28:00 [/td][td]3.8[/td][td]9.0[/td][td]41.7[/td][td] [/td][td]0.5[/td][td]2.0[/td][td]25.0[/td][td] [/td][td]1.8[/td][td]2.8[/td][td]63.6[/td][td] [/td][td]1.3[/td][td]3.3[/td][td]4.5[/td][td] [/td][td]3.8[/td][td]0.8[/td][td]1.5[/td][td]0.3[/td][td]1.5[/td][td]9.8[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] 2001-02[/td][td]PHO[/td][td]80[/td][td]30:48 [/td][td]4.9[/td][td]11.6[/td][td]41.8[/td][td] [/td][td]0.3[/td][td]1.0[/td][td]27.7[/td][td] [/td][td]2.0[/td][td]2.4[/td][td]81.0[/td][td] [/td][td]1.2[/td][td]3.2[/td][td]4.4[/td][td] [/td][td]4.1[/td][td]2.4[/td][td]1.5[/td][td]0.4[/td][td]2.3[/td][td]12.0[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] 2002-03[/td][td]PHO[/td][td]58[/td][td]30:36 [/td][td]4.4[/td][td]9.9[/td][td]44.7[/td][td] [/td][td]0.5[/td][td]1.3[/td][td]35.6[/td][td] [/td][td]1.3[/td][td]1.7[/td][td]79.4[/td][td] [/td][td]1.1[/td][td]3.3[/td][td]4.5[/td][td] [/td][td]4.1[/td][td]2.5[/td][td]1.1[/td][td]0.5[/td][td]2.6[/td][td]10.6[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] 2003-04[/td][td]PHO[/td][td]34[/td][td]25:48 [/td][td]3.5[/td][td]8.0[/td][td]44.3[/td][td] [/td][td]0.4[/td][td]1.0[/td][td]40.0[/td][td] [/td][td]1.2[/td][td]1.4[/td][td]85.7[/td][td] [/td][td]0.8[/td][td]2.1[/td][td]2.9[/td][td] [/td][td]2.9[/td][td]1.2[/td][td]0.8[/td][td]0.2[/td][td]1.9[/td][td]8.7[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] 2003-04[/td][td]NY[/td][td]42[/td][td]29:00 [/td][td]3.8[/td][td]9.7[/td][td]39.0[/td][td] [/td][td]0.4[/td][td]1.1[/td][td]36.4[/td][td] [/td][td]1.6[/td][td]2.1[/td][td]77.5[/td][td] [/td][td]1.0[/td][td]3.5[/td][td]4.5[/td][td] [/td][td]1.9[/td][td]1.6[/td][td]1.0[/td][td]0.3[/td][td]1.9[/td][td]9.6[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] 2004-05[/td][td]NY[/td][td]37[/td][td]24:11 [/td][td]3.0[/td][td]7.0[/td][td]42.3[/td][td] [/td][td]0.4[/td][td]1.4[/td][td]30.0[/td][td] [/td][td]0.9[/td][td]1.2[/td][td]73.9[/td][td] [/td][td]0.5[/td][td]1.9[/td][td]2.4[/td][td] [/td][td]2.0[/td][td]1.4[/td][td]0.8[/td][td]0.1[/td][td]2.1[/td][td]7.3[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] 2005-06[/td][td]NY[/td][td]4[/td][td]17:53 [/td][td]1.0[/td][td]3.5[/td][td]28.6[/td][td] [/td][td]0.0[/td][td]0.3[/td][td]0.0[/td][td] [/td][td]0.5[/td][td]0.5[/td][td]100.0[/td][td] [/td][td]0.0[/td][td]2.5[/td][td]2.5[/td][td] [/td][td]2.0[/td][td]1.5[/td][td]0.5[/td][td]0.0[/td][td]1.8[/td][td]2.5[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] 2007-08[/td][td]MIA[/td][td]16[/td][td]20:18 [/td][td]1.4[/td][td]3.8[/td][td]36.7[/td][td] [/td][td]0.5[/td][td]1.2[/td][td]42.1[/td][td] [/td][td]0.5[/td][td]0.6[/td][td]88.9[/td][td] [/td][td]0.2[/td][td]2.0[/td][td]2.2[/td][td] [/td][td]2.2[/td][td]0.8[/td][td]1.2[/td][td]0.1[/td][td]1.5[/td][td]3.8[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Career[/td][td]704[/td][td]33:42 [/td][td]5.7[/td][td]12.4[/td][td]45.8[/td][td] [/td][td]0.7[/td][td]2.3[/td][td]31.6[/td][td] [/td][td]3.1[/td][td]4.0[/td][td]77.4[/td][td] [/td][td]1.4[/td][td]3.1[/td][td]4.5[/td][td] [/td][td]5.0[/td][td]2.5[/td][td]1.6[/td][td]0.4[/td][td]2.2[/td][td]15.2[/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table]

No this is not better than Tracy...better question would be penny or hill

AND

the hell is going on here

AND

the hell is going on here

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

T-Mac was my favorite player back then

This.

For a min, he was the best player in the NBA. Still rock my T-Mac Magic authentic, even though it's entirely too big for me.
laugh.gif

It always hurts me that he could never make it out of the first round in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

T-Mac was my favorite player back then

This.

For a min, he was the best player in the NBA. Still rock my T-Mac Magic authentic, even though it's entirely too big for me.
laugh.gif

It always hurts me that he could never make it out of the first round in the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom