Andre 3000 has just spit the verse of the year...

maybe it's the south in me but this 3k verse is much better than Jay's verse on 3 kings...

and you can't tell me otherwise...

i'm a big fan of both by the way.

:lol: @ anyone who thinks that Jay verse is better than this.

**** was mediocre as ****.

So.... what song is this?
nerd.gif
"Sixteen"

Off the CO's newest fairytale.

I do't know about verse of the year but my god he killed it and yall usually overrate and **** ride Andre's features but he rode this thang

Yall be dickriding 3K waaaaaaaaaaaay to much it seems like yall some groupies
:smh:

Basically. You can say that Outkast is the best duo ever but I'm tired of his groupies who wave their panties every team he drops a struggle feature. With that said, this is a huge improvement over any of his recent appearances. But chill with the hyperbole.

Basically. You can say that Outkast is the best duo ever but I'm tired of his groupies who wave their panties every team he drops a struggle feature. With that said, this is a huge improvement over any of his recent appearances. But chill with the hyperbole.
Struggle features. Righhhhtt..

*yawn*

That "seashells by the seashore" verse from Deuces sounded like struggle to me :lol: Just wish him (and Cee-Lo) would bless us with a full length solo rap album. It's about time for one of those, instead of 4 verses a year, plus whatever R&B/alternative stuff they do.

I hate this _ for dropping this verse and we still aint got a album.
Basically. I'm tired of the teasing. We know he still has it. He knows he still has it. Get that *** in the studio and do that **** already.  

Same goes for 'Kast, although I think there are some contractual obligations holding that up.  

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhoShotCha 

Struggle features. Righhhhtt..

YES. dude has struggle bars all the time. I would really love to see someone come in here and laud this verse and call it lyrical genius or something equally crazy. Struggle bars is what it was.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell 

According to the internet Andre 3000 is the greatest MC EVER. He is talented but I'll never understand the hype of his so called greatness.

Neither will I. I'm not even trying to say hes wack, cause he isnt, no one gets as far as he did while being wack, but the high amount of praise for him just seems like zombie mentality to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trilluminated

my man rapped, sang, and played the guitar.. :pimp:

OH? Is this supposed to be some crowning achievement? Drake does 2 out of those 3 things on a consistent basis and gets flamed to death by like 60% of NT. I will say that I dont know much about playing the guitar but there was nothing mind blowing about him doing it. Sounded mediocre to me, and with that said, when Lil Wayne started trying to learn how to play the thing what happened? He got flamed to death. Why is this guy getting a pass for these things and no one else isnt? This isnt directed at you personally, cause IDK if you rock with those two or not, its a general statement. 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Meech 

So we just gonna act like Nas wasn't on Triple beam dream?

That wasnt better than Hovs 3 kings either so yeah. Those two verses can have fun fighting for that #2 spot and below.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JordanShorts23 

Uh, I only love her if her eyes brown

Play this **** while you play around with my crown

King H-O, y'all should know by now

But if you don't know, uh

Oh, stuntin' to the max, I'm so wavy

Used to shop at TJ Maxx back in '83

and i love how people said "oooh , hov aint eem try"

this is your craft , your art

my knock on jay has never his lyrics ...it's his lack of passion.

you ever hear him talk about a woman? sound like a robot

And Andre 3000 sounds like hes putting his heart and soul into these verses? The dudes tone of voice is always the same, hes monotone. You singled out those bars because you thought they were wack I assume?

A dolphin gone shake his fin, regardless if he gets in
Or out of water, most important thing for him is to swim

OH WORD? -------------------------------------------------------

Summer '88, or was it '89
Or was it winter-time
Ah, nevermind

What time was it Mr. 3K? ------------------------------------------

inb4 these bars just went over my head and theyre so dope that theyre breaking the fabric of time and space.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
@ anyone who thinks that Jay verse is better than this.

**** was mediocre as ****.
Thing is, it wasn't even THAT bad, it was pretty good. 

You just can't compare it to Andre. Dude left his boot in that thing.

YES. dude has struggle bars all the time. I would really love to see someone come in here and laud this verse and call it lyrical genius or something equally crazy. Struggle bars is what it was.

shower her w/ dollar tips
shawty went and bought a whip
guarantee the city remember ya whole name you throw that *** scholarship
all of them ain't all equipped
and it saddens me i see the pecking order

struggle? shut up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom