Andre 3000 has just spit the verse of the year...

Jay's verse on 3 Kings was mediocre at best. My wife heard Jay's verse with me and was like it sounded like he just went in the booth and put some ish together and of course people are going to eat it up like its the 2nd coming. Haven't heard 3K's verse yet so I can't speak on that.

The breakdown... :x

"Does your momma know you see me..."
"Does she know you freaky"...

"How the hell I'm gonna tell the youth don't be me"

YEAAAAH

"Does your daddy think you perfect?"
"Does he know for certain?"
"Does he know how you act when pull back all the curtains."
"Do he think I'm 2Pac, cause I'm black and puts the work in?"
"Does he know his daughter might have caught a real murk man?"

YEAHHEEAA

*bina neninene neni neni neni neninene*

STUPID! :pimp:

I didn't hear anything special in Jay's verse. Sounded lazy as hell to me.

But 3K went in. One of the best flows I have ever heard.

The guitar was terrible tho :lol:

I need a Rick Ross-less version.

Last edited:
"I hope it's not over your head, but if so....you will catch on later" Dre 3K

I'm sure the majority of folks who think Andre has struggle verses are under the age of 20 or thought the Love Below was wack. An Andre 3000 feature is always appreciated:

-His verse on "Da Art of Storytellin' 4"
-"You Remix"
-"Throw some D's remix"
-"The Mighty O"

just to name a few.

"I hope it's not over your head, but if so....you will catch on later" Dre 3K
I'm sure the majority of folks who think Andre has struggle verses are under the age of 20 or thought the Love Below was wack. An Andre 3000 feature is always appreciated:
-His verse on "Da Art of Storytellin' 4"
-"You Remix"
-"Throw some D's remix"
-"The Mighty O"
just to name a few.

:pimp: :pimp:

He doesnt even have the best verse on the album, let alone year

For real... I thought NaS's verse on triple beam dreams was :x

Now that should be in the running for verse of the year.

Also, the Jay verse on 3 Kings was >D it wasn't nothing... like I see you dudes on here praising that verse. I go and listen to it to see what all the hype was about... man that verse was terrible.

Jay just basically says some designer that most of you guys never heard of or very few know about and you dudes praise that crap to no end. I know he's considered by many of you guys to be the GOAT, but you have to call a spade a spade brah... sometimes his lyrics has no substance just some designer names from Europe and baskiock this, hermes that, hueblow these, le boole boole french crap here.

Dude is at the point in his career where his fans don't care what he spits they eat it up like Jesus Christ is spitting passages for the Bible himself, but he should learn from Eminem... he too was once at the top of his game and would put out nonsense and not try to the best of his abilities and thought everyone would d ride him forever. Not saying Em is wack, but he doesn't have that clout he once did... see also 50 Cent.

Verse of the year easy :smokin

IDK how people think Andre is overrated... sure he rarely raps anymore :frown: But everytime he does he murders it.

We can only hope for an Outkast reunion or an Andre solo album.

smokin.gif
 damn 3g, did it again.

Ross got demolished...

God will definitely forgive dude for putting Dre on there...

Rick Ross trying to recruit legends to rhyme with when he can't even light the candle at the birthday party...

Back
Top Bottom