Andre 3000 has just spit the verse of the year...

That large fan base also means he has a lot more detractors.

Andre puts out one verse every 250 days and it is always immediately deemed the best of the year.

It's almost Pavlovian.

andre 3000 is HipHop...you kids are listening to RAP nowadays. J**** used to be HipHop...ever since 97 it's been RAP for him. figure that out yawselves. andre3000 prolly making dumb money off of features and movies that he doesn't have to go out of his way to promote an album or single. Dude has done more for the south than prolly 80% of the people out now. His fashion sense gets bit off of til this day. you act like Kanye didnt wanna copy his swag years ago dressin like the way he did....lol.

truthfully there is a difference...hip hop and rap have differences to me

Rick Ross new joint to me is rap...while Life is Good is hip hop

Y'all in here talking about his verse, I'm more mad at the fact Andre's guitar playing is garbage.

For someone who's been playing since 02-03, that's damn near unacceptable to still be playing out of key.

through this whole music thread...i hate when people try to tell ME why i like something. dawg, i loved this duded verse because of what he said and how he said. he tends to do this very well very often. if y'all don't think it's that good, fine. but don't tell people who do love it that they do just because it's 3k or because we ridin.

once again...
preference |ˈpref(ə)rəns|
noun
1 a greater liking for one alternative over another or others: a preference for long walks and tennis over jogging | he chose a clock in preference to a watch.
• a thing preferred: my musical preferences are blues and swing.

i agree the song isnt featuring him, its staring him.
you lame rap critics, examine the song wrong ross just didn't pay for a verse,
he paid for a 3k song, its like he was in the studio like, "look you about to rape my budget"
i got a ear for beats, just do a song for my album homie"
and 3k was like, you respect the gods no problem.

When 16 aint enough....... "RAP SONG OF THE YEAR" grammy please

through this whole music thread...i hate when people try to tell ME why i like something. dawg, i loved this duded verse because of what he said and how he said. he tends to do this very well very often. if y'all don't think it's that good, fine. but don't tell people who do love it that they do just because it's 3k or because we ridin.

I'm sorry, but that's the way discourse works on the internet.

I'd take the last verse off "A Queens' Story"

3 Stacks got busy on this though.

Last edited:
Can we talk about how awful his guitar solo was? :x

And this bamma gonna play Jimi in a biopic? Come on... :smh:

Verse was dope tho

I almost would have to agree with this...but so far this is a top 5 SONGs of the year. Andre killed it but Rick Ross was no slouch. Beyond the repetitive theme Ross can flow if he decide to IMO. I think if he sat and said he wants to make a genuine classic rap album with no DJ Khaled and Drake features he could. But he will never do that and never reach his potential long as his dumb down subject matter sells.

better than jays 3 kings verse :lol:

edit: back to back Jays verse is nuts compared to 3k

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom