Americans Are Fat AF

People over complicate things....calories in vs calories out. We over eat in america. There are numerous reasons for that (IMO) like portion size, quality of food, societal norms. But if you eat under your caloric maintenance you will lose weight.

I think americans over emphasize food in general. We have "The Food Network" for christs sake. Like its just energy...you eat to stay upright and make it through the day. These days people plan their lives around food, you go places for the food, your hobby is baking or cooking or smoking etc. When you aren't eating you are planning your next meal.

People over complicate things....calories in vs calories out. We over eat in america. There are numerous reasons for that (IMO) like portion size, quality of food, societal norms. But if you eat under your caloric maintenance you will lose weight.

I think americans over emphasize food in general. We have "The Food Network" for christs sake. Like its just energy...you eat to stay upright and make it through the day. These days people plan their lives around food, you go places for the food, your hobby is baking or cooking or smoking etc. When you aren't eating you are planning your next meal.
Nothing is wrong with any of those things

Whats the bigger issue, lack of movement or consuming calorically dense foods with little nutritional value?

You can exercise all you want, if your diet is trash you will be unhealthy and overweight.

I don’t necessarily agree with the too expensive aspect though
I could get healthy choices with about four complete meals for about $40 weekly it’s definitely someone out there spending that same amount on fast food

All of this.

It's one thing to bring up access, but as far as cost goes, it's much cheaper to eat clean than it is to eat junk.

You can exercise all you want, if your diet is trash you will be unhealthy and overweight.

All of this.

It's one thing to bring up access, but as far as cost goes, it's much cheaper to eat clean than it is to eat junk.
One avacado is $3

6'3 235

Who want the smoke?
20190831_124534.jpg

Problem is junk food is cheap and people dont know when to stop.
Everything in moderation and you're good. You can eat candy/ice cream/chips everyday as long as its small amounts, and you walk enough. If you eat bags of candy/drink big *** sodas and drive to and from work then sit in front of your tv and go to sleep of course you're gonna get fat

Problem is junk food is cheap and people dont know when to stop.
Everything in moderation and you're good. You can eat candy/ice cream/chips everyday as long as its small amounts, and you walk enough. If you eat bags of candy/drink big *** sodas and drive to and from work then sit in front of your tv and go to sleep of course you're gonna get fat

That's Sonic's frozen drink is 50% off when order through the app though. And that's everyday. No where else can you get a cheaper 44oz drink for that price.

Maybe 5 years ago. You can get avacado's for $1 each. On sale, they're even cheaper.

And you don't need to eat avacados.
One avacado at my Vons is $2 and change. I don't need to eat many foods but that doesn't stop me from wanting them.

Food is expensive period in some areas. This whole eating clean not being expensive is a myth. Junk food is cheap in many instances. More so than not. The problem is that it as isn't satisfying as clean food

Last edited:
People are just lazy as hell.

Sit at a desk all day smashing diet cokes and chick fil a. Get off, get some appletinis and appletizers with the bros. Go home and watch orange is the new black crushing a whole bag of skinny pop and wonder why they are built like a bag of milk.

Get your frail soft body *** in the gym and eat some real food and stop drinking all your calories. It really isn’t that damn hard.

Plants ain't keeping be full tho
Bruh you just haven’t been taught the ways of the food Jedi’s. I’ve been on a new high the past two weeks. Roast some kale with ya favorite seasoning. Pan sear some chickpeas with Cajun seasoning. Sauté some black beans with shallots and cumin cilantro chili powder salt pepper. Roast some sweet potatoes with salt and pepper. Put it all in a bowl and you’ll be ******* set b

People are just lazy as hell.

Sit at a desk all day smashing diet cokes and chick fil a. Get off, get some appletinis and appletizers with the bros. Go home and watch orange is the new black crushing a whole bag of skinny pop and wonder why they are built like a bag of milk.

Get your frail soft body *** in the gym and eat some real food and stop drinking all your calories. It really isn’t that damn hard.

Ride around looking for closer parking. Eating at night. No excuses for America. Europe has proven this. Ain’t nothing wrong with being plus-sized but stop blaming others.

I hate this **** but at the same time I don't want a fat person to feel less of themselves

Yeah you shouldn’t stare or make fun of fat people just for being fat they have feelings too but that body positive message/attitude is just as if not more harmful imo.

Ride around looking for closer parking. Eating at night. No excuses for America. Europe has proven this. Ain’t nothing wrong with being plus-sized but stop blaming others.

I’m gonna say there is something wrong with being plus sized.

You’re a little chubby? cool.

You’re morbidly obese? Not cool.

You can miss me with the fat shaming and pc stuff. Nothing is cool about diabetes and having a heart attack because you won’t accept that you have to change your lifestyle or you’re going to die. I’m not saying be a **** to fat people but don’t act like it’s not bad for you because culture in 2019 says so. Science says different.

Back
Top Bottom