Americans Are Fat AF

Whats the bigger issue, lack of movement or consuming calorically dense foods with little nutritional value?

5’3 285lb is fat homie lol, call it power lifting all you want... anyone that short pushing almost 300 is fat.

upload_2019-9-12_17-37-41.gif

Every man, period. There's so many soy boys out there, even Arnold in this video posted two days ago

It's the media's/hollywood fad. Why else is there such this hard push on soy products now along with pushing this homosexual agenda in our faces like in the latest It movie. They're trying to emasculate all men

Soy boy is never not funny.

It's being pushed because it's cheap to manufacture I believe

it's super apparent when i travel to japan and most people there are so damn skinny in comparison. they walk so much and so quickly and eat different portion sizes there. probably why they love longer too.

Yes, Americans are fat, but the fact that we use BMI even after the dude who CREATED BMI said don’t use BMI to determine who’s fat or not proves that we’re also stupid.

Edit: According to the BMI chart I’m 3 pounds from being overweight at my height (6’0), but if I was 150, I’d be a “healthy” weight :lol:

Last edited:
it's super apparent when i travel to japan and most people there are so damn skinny in comparison. they walk so much and so quickly and eat different portion sizes there. probably why they love longer too.

It's also diet. They eat more seafood whereas western countries eat more red meat.

I think people would do better if they are just active regardless of what you eat
( not over eating of course )

I don’t necessarily agree with the to expensive aspect though
I could get healthy choices with about four complete meals for about $40 weekly it’s definitely someone out there spending that same amount on fast food

The healthy-food divide is legit though. Very new, and rather poor, effort to try and provide urban farms and farmers markets in the ‘hood.

In addition, the burden of being poor in regards to taking time to workout, is very heavy.

But they want it that way. To be Dependent on fast food and leaching off social programs just to repeat the cycle with the new generation.

Every man, period. There's so many soy boys out there, even Arnold in this video posted two days ago

It's the media's/hollywood fad. Why else is there such this hard push on soy products now along with pushing this homosexual agenda in our faces like in the latest It movie. They're trying to emasculate all men

Agree on the emasculating men part. I'm surprised someone hasn't spoken out about it yet. However, women are slowly going to be the majority population. So I'm not surprised. But, back to the topic, people just aren't exercising enough.

Agree on the emasculating men part. I'm surprised someone hasn't spoken out about it yet. However, women are slowly going to be the majority population. So I'm not surprised. But, back to the topic, people just aren't exercising enough.
I think it's more of people not understanding nutrition because the fitness industry is booming. You can go on IG and plenty folks have fit attached to they name but are still out of shape

Last edited:
Fact is yea you gotta spend consistent amount of money every week for healthy food, and exercise well every day or alternating days to be fit. Not to mention gym memberships or trainers. People might not put in all that, consistently.

Back
Top Bottom