Am I the only weirdo who does this? Vol. Alarm clock...

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

You are not alone. I only do it cause the sleep is THAT much better when I go back to sleep. 

it really is man 
laugh.gif

right on
roll.gif

i even do this on my FREE days
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Don't do that but the dumbest thing someone can do is to set their own clock fast. I mean what is the point of that when you KNOW it is set fast and how fast it is set? Defeats tnhe purpose.

its a perception thing...

and sometimes it'll catch you off guard... and you'll actually get somewhere on time instead of being late...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Don't do that but the dumbest thing someone can do is to set their own clock fast. I mean what is the point of that when you KNOW it is set fast and how fast it is set? Defeats tnhe purpose.

its a perception thing...

and sometimes it'll catch you off guard... and you'll actually get somewhere on time instead of being late...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I do this too. It helps alot but I swear I wil blink and 2 hours pass.

I do this too. It helps alot but I swear I wil blink and 2 hours pass.

I gotta wake up at 5:55 and I usually go to sleep at 12 or 1.. dont think itll make a difference

I gotta wake up at 5:55 and I usually go to sleep at 12 or 1.. dont think itll make a difference

It is/was AWESOME....

Until me and Mrs. GolfAlphaBravoEcho moved in together, nothing ruins snooze sleep like your womans eyes burning a hole into the back of your head.

It is/was AWESOME....

Until me and Mrs. GolfAlphaBravoEcho moved in together, nothing ruins snooze sleep like your womans eyes burning a hole into the back of your head.

I set it for 6:45 and wake up at 6:50. Those 5 minutes are definitely appreciated

I set it for 6:45 and wake up at 6:50. Those 5 minutes are definitely appreciated

man, i tried this method before and all that happens is the time after I hit the snooze im so damn paranoid to miss the actual time that i cant sleep. I be waking up in the middle of that hour just to make sure i set up my alarm correctly and that i hit snooze instead of turning it off. I dont know it doesnt work for me 
frown.gif

man, i tried this method before and all that happens is the time after I hit the snooze im so damn paranoid to miss the actual time that i cant sleep. I be waking up in the middle of that hour just to make sure i set up my alarm correctly and that i hit snooze instead of turning it off. I dont know it doesnt work for me 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom