Am I the only one pissed off the gov't is sending assistance to libya and japan

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

This dude compared the outer skirts of DC to a 3rd world country...
laugh.gif

only one US city gets that honor and that's Detroit
Gary

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Why people cry when humanitarian aid is needed, but say nothing when bankers steal trillions every yr....
Bro,  the Republican Party (Modern Day ) would not EXIST w/o this mentality.............

The ignorant  think they will be rich one day thats why you have People in Trailer parks go and protest for Billionaires......*cough* *cough* Tea Party........

Why people cry when humanitarian aid is needed, but say nothing when bankers steal trillions every yr....
Bro,  the Republican Party (Modern Day ) would not EXIST w/o this mentality.............

The ignorant  think they will be rich one day thats why you have People in Trailer parks go and protest for Billionaires......*cough* *cough* Tea Party........

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

I mean take care of home first. I understand humanitarian aid and a more stable world benefits the US and everything  but  we are in debt plus parts of inner city dc and baltimore are  wholly neglected and ignored. What about them. Maybe i'm wrong tho
yo are you serious? you're very wrong your post comes off a bit hick-!#%

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

I mean take care of home first. I understand humanitarian aid and a more stable world benefits the US and everything  but  we are in debt plus parts of inner city dc and baltimore are  wholly neglected and ignored. What about them. Maybe i'm wrong tho
yo are you serious? you're very wrong your post comes off a bit hick-!#%

Originally Posted by cguy610

Same reason people want tax breaks for bankers and want cuts in social services, education, etc. 

Bankers don't pay taxes.

- BANK OF AMERICA: In 2009, Bank of America didn’t pay a single penny in federal income taxes, exploiting the tax code so as to avoid paying its fair share. “Oh, yeah, this happens all the time,

Originally Posted by cguy610

Same reason people want tax breaks for bankers and want cuts in social services, education, etc. 

Bankers don't pay taxes.

- BANK OF AMERICA: In 2009, Bank of America didn’t pay a single penny in federal income taxes, exploiting the tax code so as to avoid paying its fair share. “Oh, yeah, this happens all the time,

Originally Posted by BK201

Originally Posted by moneymike88

laugh.gif

Edit: Moneymike does this all the time though. Dame Theory murked dude in an argument in one of the religion threads and dude kept quoting dame theory's posts with "I didn't read that" "didn't read this either"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude knew he lost in this thread and the other threads he always starts arguments in.
But of course my post is irrelevant since I have less than 300 posts.
I stopped right there. If you know how most athiests operate then you would know that they talk in an "im right and you're wrong even though neither of us can prove anything" fashion so thats why i stopped bothering to read his @*!!. Where did he "murk" me?
No you didn't you must have read the whole thing in order to choose which part of my post you wanted to cross out. I'm an atheist and I try to be as open minded as I can when discussing my personal thoughts with religious people. Most atheists? You mean the ones on NT? Which make up what? .0000000000000001 of the atheist population? You stopped reading his posts but you kept replying to him for what reason? He murked you when he responded to everything you had to say. After he did that then you started posting "you've just been trolled" to save face. Just like you're trying to do now.
2zf8tw7.png

laugh.gif

Edit: Moneymike does this all the time though. Dame Theory murked dude in an argument in one of the religion threads and dude kept quoting dame theory's posts with "I didn't read that" "didn't read this either"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude knew he lost in this thread and the other threads he always starts arguments in.
But of course my post is irrelevant since I have less than 300 posts.
I stopped right there. If you know how most athiests operate then you would know that they talk in an "im right and you're wrong even though neither of us can prove anything" fashion so thats why i stopped bothering to read his @*!!. Where did he "murk" me?
No you didn't you must have read the whole thing in order to choose which part of my post you wanted to cross out. I'm an atheist and I try to be as open minded as I can when discussing my personal thoughts with religious people. Most atheists? You mean the ones on NT? Which make up what? .0000000000000001 of the atheist population? You stopped reading his posts but you kept replying to him for what reason? He murked you when he responded to everything you had to say. After he did that then you started posting "you've just been trolled" to save face. Just like you're trying to do now.
2zf8tw7.png

2zf8tw7.png

shaq.gif

2zf8tw7.png

shaq.gif

Money Mike is an awesome human being and the epitome of the alpha male. He has never lost an argument, even when he loses he wins.

-This is an experiment to see if Money Mike knows how to read. I'm starting to have some doubts.
nerd.gif

Money Mike is an awesome human being and the epitome of the alpha male. He has never lost an argument, even when he loses he wins.

-This is an experiment to see if Money Mike knows how to read. I'm starting to have some doubts.
nerd.gif

2zf8tw7.png

shaq.gif

Great reaction, at this point this is all you can do
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2zf8tw7.png

shaq.gif

Great reaction, at this point this is all you can do
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

at the end of intellectual discourse, a retreat back to the confines of ignorance ensues

at the end of intellectual discourse, a retreat back to the confines of ignorance ensues

Back
Top Bottom