Am I the only one pissed off the gov't is sending assistance to libya and japan

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Quite possibly the most brainless post ever.
no, that belongs to you and this thread.

your community is run down because YOUR PEERS dont take care of it.

crack houses, dudes slinging, murder, crime, etc.... is a direct result of the people in the area, NOT the gov's fault.

you know how much public assistance is given out yearly? its not the governments fault that people dont know how to act or what to do it.

people getting robbed is the governments fault?

people slanging crack is the governments fault?

parks getting tagged up with graffiti is the governments fault?

people not going to school and being educated is the governments fault?

NO its your fault.

people are sitting in a country right now with no food, water, power and hope, why cant we help? we dont have people on our street like that so theres no neglect..

damn...at first I was like
grin.gif
to you original point, but this is real talk.
ohwell.gif
You can only blame institutionalized racism and the government for so much. Eventually, your community is going to have to start taking some responsibility.

exactly. i live in the number one populated area in the US. (north NJ, Hudson County)

my area aint in shambles, my area aint a "warzone" or a "disaster" WHY?

because the people in my area work hard to keep my area what it is, a decent community, granted it has its bad, but thats everywhere.

you want someone to blame ? look in the mirror.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Quite possibly the most brainless post ever.
no, that belongs to you and this thread.

your community is run down because YOUR PEERS dont take care of it.

crack houses, dudes slinging, murder, crime, etc.... is a direct result of the people in the area, NOT the gov's fault.

you know how much public assistance is given out yearly? its not the governments fault that people dont know how to act or what to do it.

people getting robbed is the governments fault?

people slanging crack is the governments fault?

parks getting tagged up with graffiti is the governments fault?

people not going to school and being educated is the governments fault?

NO its your fault.

people are sitting in a country right now with no food, water, power and hope, why cant we help? we dont have people on our street like that so theres no neglect..

damn...at first I was like
grin.gif
to you original point, but this is real talk.
ohwell.gif
You can only blame institutionalized racism and the government for so much. Eventually, your community is going to have to start taking some responsibility.

exactly. i live in the number one populated area in the US. (north NJ, Hudson County)

my area aint in shambles, my area aint a "warzone" or a "disaster" WHY?

because the people in my area work hard to keep my area what it is, a decent community, granted it has its bad, but thats everywhere.

you want someone to blame ? look in the mirror.

So I guess you would be the type of person who thinks "well hell, i'm not rich yet, so I damn sure can't give my money to the homeless" 
eyes.gif

Same logic right?

So I guess you would be the type of person who thinks "well hell, i'm not rich yet, so I damn sure can't give my money to the homeless" 
eyes.gif

Same logic right?

American $ gotta be fake anyway, bailouts, foreign aid, unemployment, not backed by gold. Who cares who we share our fake money with.

American $ gotta be fake anyway, bailouts, foreign aid, unemployment, not backed by gold. Who cares who we share our fake money with.

I was in Japan for a yr and I'll tell you the military isn't spending that much more money to provide humanitarian assistance than running some "drill/op" in the region just cause. The country doesn't have the resources to help themselves so our assistance is needed.

Libya on the other hand is just really a conspiracy that started in Egypt and is intended to spread through all oil producing Arab nations. It's destabilization will cause 5-6 dollar gas based on speculation and increasing grocery bills. Maybe 30 percent or so. "current events form future trends" - Gerald celente

I was in Japan for a yr and I'll tell you the military isn't spending that much more money to provide humanitarian assistance than running some "drill/op" in the region just cause. The country doesn't have the resources to help themselves so our assistance is needed.

Libya on the other hand is just really a conspiracy that started in Egypt and is intended to spread through all oil producing Arab nations. It's destabilization will cause 5-6 dollar gas based on speculation and increasing grocery bills. Maybe 30 percent or so. "current events form future trends" - Gerald celente

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

U right. All american currency is is credit. Government sponsored credit. All fiat currency is. Thats really why all this stuff people wanna have all these logical bi partisan debates about is just utter nonsense. Country been running on hot air since we left gold and other feasible precious metal standards. 

U right. All american currency is is credit. Government sponsored credit. All fiat currency is. Thats really why all this stuff people wanna have all these logical bi partisan debates about is just utter nonsense. Country been running on hot air since we left gold and other feasible precious metal standards. 

Originally Posted by Wr

U right. All american currency is is credit. Government Private bank issued/govt sponsored sponsored credit. All fiat currency is. Thats really why all this stuff people wanna have all these logical bi partisan debates about is just utter nonsense. Country been running on hot air expropriated since we left gold and other feasible precious metal standards. relinquished our control of issuing money and controlling its volume. 

Originally Posted by Wr

U right. All american currency is is credit. Government Private bank issued/govt sponsored sponsored credit. All fiat currency is. Thats really why all this stuff people wanna have all these logical bi partisan debates about is just utter nonsense. Country been running on hot air expropriated since we left gold and other feasible precious metal standards. relinquished our control of issuing money and controlling its volume. 

Why people cry when humanitarian aid is needed, but say nothing when bankers steal trillions every yr....

Why people cry when humanitarian aid is needed, but say nothing when bankers steal trillions every yr....

Originally Posted by devildog1776

People think this is some cool high roller lifestyle when these guys are crooks in suits.
And TeamJordan79 you're right. Our monetary policy comes from a third party non bipartisan source that has no form of checks and balance. Just printing monopoly game money basically. Whenever the board swells over, they just make the board bigger or do what they call "expanding the economy".

People think this is some cool high roller lifestyle when these guys are crooks in suits.
And TeamJordan79 you're right. Our monetary policy comes from a third party non bipartisan source that has no form of checks and balance. Just printing monopoly game money basically. Whenever the board swells over, they just make the board bigger or do what they call "expanding the economy".

!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!

Same reason people want tax breaks for bankers and want cuts in social services, education, etc. 

Same reason people want tax breaks for bankers and want cuts in social services, education, etc. 

Back
Top Bottom