Am I the only one pissed off the gov't is sending assistance to libya and japan

That didn't read pic made me cry
laugh.gif

props to tkthafm for hipping me to some facts i was unaware of and offering a different point of view w/o the judgement or insults......fools on this joint thinking its a contest and tallying up l's instead of sharing knowlegde
laugh.gif

props to tkthafm for hipping me to some facts i was unaware of and offering a different point of view w/o the judgement or insults......fools on this joint thinking its a contest and tallying up l's instead of sharing knowlegde
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by tkthafm

"2010"
You know what year this is now?

edit
Hendrix Watermelon wrote:
Originally Posted by Budweiser

It's funny you say that. I distinctly remember an Israel thread where DJ Bana said, in regard to Israel's detractors, something like, "Shut up and mind your business". It's an appalling statement considering how it is my business and the business of every American tax payer.
She's Jewish isn't she? Just saying. Thanks tkthafm, I never heard of this, eye opening to say the least
pimp.gif

That chick thinks the world is out to get jews
laugh.gif

whoa, huh. when did i ever tell anyone on on NT to shutup and mind their business. get your $#+@ straight....

and no, i do not think that.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by tkthafm

"2010"
You know what year this is now?

edit
Hendrix Watermelon wrote:
Originally Posted by Budweiser

It's funny you say that. I distinctly remember an Israel thread where DJ Bana said, in regard to Israel's detractors, something like, "Shut up and mind your business". It's an appalling statement considering how it is my business and the business of every American tax payer.
She's Jewish isn't she? Just saying. Thanks tkthafm, I never heard of this, eye opening to say the least
pimp.gif

That chick thinks the world is out to get jews
laugh.gif

whoa, huh. when did i ever tell anyone on on NT to shutup and mind their business. get your $#+@ straight....

and no, i do not think that.

Tell me you would not need assistance from other countries if this were to happen to your city right now:

2nbyi6h.jpg

Tell me you would not need assistance from other countries if this were to happen to your city right now:

2nbyi6h.jpg

Originally Posted by Vendetta

Notice the top few countries that pledged the most to the US during Katrina are all oil bearing countries in the middle east whom we aid with our military lol

well said.

Originally Posted by Vendetta

Notice the top few countries that pledged the most to the US during Katrina are all oil bearing countries in the middle east whom we aid with our military lol

well said.

yo, i watched footage from japan yesterday and the %%*$ almost made me cry.

the pictures of the devestation are amazing...and not in a good way.

yo, i watched footage from japan yesterday and the %%*$ almost made me cry.

the pictures of the devestation are amazing...and not in a good way.

It seems like helping others in need is a 'no-brain-er'. I suspect that those who are opposed to sending aid to Japan, Haiti, or Libya are plagued with that same 'right-wing' ideology that assistance is not the American way. I guess the victims should just pull themselves by their boot straps and make a way..c'mon people, really? You'd rather the USA shrug their shoulders about the disaster, saying "sucks to be you"?  

EDIT -
30t6p3b.gif
at the FB collage.  Folks act like America just took the attack on Pearl Harbor on the chin back in 41’.  We did drop the Atom Bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 45’, right?  I guess that wasn’t enough.  I guess the notion of Karma doesn’t have a statue of limitation.  If so, I wonder how Karma will affect us for our past transgressions.

It seems like helping others in need is a 'no-brain-er'. I suspect that those who are opposed to sending aid to Japan, Haiti, or Libya are plagued with that same 'right-wing' ideology that assistance is not the American way. I guess the victims should just pull themselves by their boot straps and make a way..c'mon people, really? You'd rather the USA shrug their shoulders about the disaster, saying "sucks to be you"?  

EDIT -
30t6p3b.gif
at the FB collage.  Folks act like America just took the attack on Pearl Harbor on the chin back in 41’.  We did drop the Atom Bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 45’, right?  I guess that wasn’t enough.  I guess the notion of Karma doesn’t have a statue of limitation.  If so, I wonder how Karma will affect us for our past transgressions.

Originally Posted by ToAnotherLevel

Where is the aid sent to Haiti? Do you know where it is?

Originally Posted by rashi

dude in your avy makes as much as haiti does annually.

Originally Posted by rashi

dude in your avy makes as much as haiti does annually.

Dude really...they have radioactive material floating in the air from one of those reactors. I think its more about helping your fellow man at this point.

Maybe you should see what some of those people who were exposed to that mess in Chernobyl looked like afterwards all deformed or with brain tumors.

I don't like a US with a screwed up economy giving away money but for Japan I can understand.

I guess it makes why the mangas were delayed now though...

Dude really...they have radioactive material floating in the air from one of those reactors. I think its more about helping your fellow man at this point.

Maybe you should see what some of those people who were exposed to that mess in Chernobyl looked like afterwards all deformed or with brain tumors.

I don't like a US with a screwed up economy giving away money but for Japan I can understand.

I guess it makes why the mangas were delayed now though...

Back
Top Bottom