Am I the only one pissed off the gov't is sending assistance to libya and japan

Originally Posted by 2SeatPort

\

Honestly though, isn't having your way of not helping those in need by definition unchristian?
http://imageshack.us

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the cartoon. Most Christians are as unchristlike as one can possibly be, this is a conclusion I've come to from years of observation in real life and NT. They're only Christians by label.

Originally Posted by 2SeatPort

\

Honestly though, isn't having your way of not helping those in need by definition unchristian?
http://imageshack.us

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the cartoon. Most Christians are as unchristlike as one can possibly be, this is a conclusion I've come to from years of observation in real life and NT. They're only Christians by label.

Notice the top few countries that pledged the most to the US during Katrina are all oil bearing countries in the middle east whom we aid with our military lol

Notice the top few countries that pledged the most to the US during Katrina are all oil bearing countries in the middle east whom we aid with our military lol

Originally Posted by Vendetta

its that black budget money coming back in time of need 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Vendetta

its that black budget money coming back in time of need 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I'm sure there are some other narrow minded folks out there who feel the same as you do.

pretty much.

there's a BIG difference between what happened in japan and what's happening in our inner cities...

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I'm sure there are some other narrow minded folks out there who feel the same as you do.

pretty much.

there's a BIG difference between what happened in japan and what's happening in our inner cities...

people need to stop trying to compare our inner cities to third world countries, thats just stupid

people need to stop trying to compare our inner cities to third world countries, thats just stupid

thats def facepalm material but do the same search collage for "nagasaki and hiroshima" or "atomic bomb" 
nerd.gif

thats def facepalm material but do the same search collage for "nagasaki and hiroshima" or "atomic bomb" 
nerd.gif

wow the ignorance in that facebook collage is unbelievable. It just really puts in perspective on how ignorant people can be. I can understand one or two people being ignorant but damn this just makes me lose faith in humanity.

wow the ignorance in that facebook collage is unbelievable. It just really puts in perspective on how ignorant people can be. I can understand one or two people being ignorant but damn this just makes me lose faith in humanity.

OP still taking Ls
roll.gif
Next time think and do research before you make a thread. Let this be a lesson to the rest of NT.

OP still taking Ls
roll.gif
Next time think and do research before you make a thread. Let this be a lesson to the rest of NT.

Back
Top Bottom