AJKO'S AND OG 1'S WHOS GOT THE RAREST ONES?

someday someone will write a great book about Jordans, AJKO's, and Sky Jordans. No one seems to agree on the story behind them.

Ofcourse I gotta leave you guys with somethign to talk about.

Purple KO's

Earlier you saw that I posted these Kentucky PE's

Here is a pic of the reverse colorway:

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

grin.gif

i believe someone posted these on one of the earlier pages but i thought ide post a couple more pics.
these are MJ PE's GAME WORN in a game against the Cavaliers. These are prototypes with the Dunk sole.

possible sale occuring in the near future

Originally Posted by thejrob

is it wrong that if I had any of those pairs I would rock them all the time

what else would you do? stare and drool at em? remember, they're just shoes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jumpmanjunkie

Originally Posted by thejrob

is it wrong that if I had any of those pairs I would rock them all the time

what else would you do? stare and drool at em? remember, they're just shoes
laugh.gif
Half the people on here prob would do that. But I agree with you. I rock all mine to the death

Originally Posted by adamarc

i believe someone posted these on one of the earlier pages but i thought ide post a couple more pics.
these are MJ PE's GAME WORN in a game against the Cavaliers. These are prototypes with the Dunk sole.

possible sale occuring in the near future

jordan 1 should have kept the dunk as the soles

i bought a pair of ds og 1's thinking id rock em and stuff but once i received them and was like how many pairs from 1985 are DS. mine have yellowing butprety nice shape no cracking just cant bring myself to wear...id rather by another pair and rock those

i bought a pair of ds og 1's thinking id rock em and stuff but once i received them and was like how many pairs from 1985 are DS
That's sound logic for sure...a DS crispy pair is rare. At the same time, it's a blessing that OG 1s are wearable in the first place, andpeople who own them need to take advantage of that.You can't wear DS OG II-VI for sure, yet you can wear the shoe that started it all, I find that prettyamazing.

Nice Threat again ! Great Shoes ! Probably one of the best,
Therefore I feel that some of you are keeping some of their pictures and shoes away, or maybe they didnt see the post,
So I invite my dear Friend, he will know who he is, to share with us his Grails (probably the best OG1 colection in the world)
Meanwhile check below my grail, "THE CHICAGO", enjoy
smile.gif

3e726741b9d8540012d7e1e9af2a5aaac0b01ab3.pjpg

e9d36bc11800d0b047b5117576fded9a24e8c7f0.pjpg

Hello, After checking again this threat, my eyes stoped by the OG's1 Lakers colors.
I dont know if any threat have been issued in the past for this J's but I really need some answers from those who Know !
And please dont tell me Legit or fakes, it brings nothing to the debat, please aurgue why this pair would be fake ornot ?
To be honest I thought about buying them from either someone on Nt or Japanese guy (please note that Ive been seing this pair for 5 or 7years now,
I dont beleive that shoes were doctored or transformed at this time, but Im still uncomfortable with this shoe, need your help !

By the way would be interest to see the inside tag, if anyone has the picture !

Shoes posted in the early pages of this threat :
977367fe1aa9d40f4966196a717de7f38d0092a9.pjpg

Me Again,
I found 2 other pictures for your reference received from this potential seller :
You can slightly see the production number!
edb16514d3441076e16ed26fbe79bc40779abc45.pjpg

3123676f1d7ed1a34a2e1ebb7240e5a37b619cad.pjpg

The White/Purple/Yellow I's that you posted are not Laker I's they are Huskie I's. There are not many floating around from what I heard, I haveonly seen two pair. I think they were made for someone on the Washington Huskie basketball team way back in the day.

That pair that you posted are legit, but those pictures are years old. If someone sent you these pictures and is trying to sell you the shoes you are about toget scammed. Ask if they can take new pictures with a date and tagged. If you notice this is only the left shoe, not sure if the guy who owns the picturedshoe owns the pair or just the one shoe. The purple stain is from someone writing "Huskies" on them, I think. Then someone wiped it off and now weare left with that stain.

If you can get them, I would get them. They are sick.

Back
Top Bottom