AJKO'S AND OG 1'S WHOS GOT THE RAREST ONES?

OK, Mandingo, Screech, Solesupreme, etc PLEASE HELP!

Here is my list of AJ I's that were released for sale to the general public. Am I missing any or do I have any on here that weresamples/pe's/prototypes and were not general releases and should be removed?

1. White/Black/Red
2. Black/Red
3. White/Red/Black Toe
4. Black/Royal Blue
5. White/Natural Grey
6. Black/Grey
7. White/Blue
8. White/Black
9. White/College Blue
10. White/Metallic Blue
11. White Metallic Green
12. White/Metallic Red
13. White/Metallic Dark Red ???
14. White Metallic Purple
15. White Metallic Orange
16. White/Metallic Blue Low
17. White/Natural Grey Low
18. Black/Red KO
19. White/Black/Red KO
20. White/Natural Grey KO
21. White/Navy KO
22. White/Red KO

this is a great post man everything is
pimp.gif

Very well could be a stupid question, but how much would I have to add roughly, money wise, if I were to trade a very good conditioned pair ofred/white/blk's for AJKO red/white/blk's?

pimp.gif
SoLeSuPrEmE wrote:

Metallic Green's anyone?

My favorite of the Metallic series.

I feel really sad posting up this pair from Sugimoto, this pair should've really been mine mine mine, it was just one of those bad timings.

pimp.gif
anyone got these in a sz12-13 GET AT ME ASAP
pimp.gif

the only ones i have worth mentioning are the black/royal blue 1's from 2000 or 2001 i think?

Originally Posted by Seb Master Arson

As far as I know White/Red Metallic Lows do exist
but they were never released to the public, they only made some samples
which is IMO a pretty good reason why there are no pictures of them floating around
.... heres comes the picture you were talking about Sole
I took it from the SC issue 7 also known as Jordan bible
And there they are the Red Metallic Lows above them are the Orange Metallic Highs you can see the difference between the colors pretty good (and that Lows are deffinatily Metallic Red, you can see it even better if you got the magazine in your hand.
Why would they PS the picture Sole ?
62dd6j8.jpg

2cdcvx3.jpg

now those are
pimp.gif
...except lows
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DJKona

OK, Mandingo, Screech, Solesupreme, etc PLEASE HELP!

Here is my list of AJ I's that were released for sale to the general public. Am I missing any or do I have any on here that were samples/pe's/prototypes and were not general releases and should be removed?

1. White/Black/Red
2. Black/Red
3. White/Red/Black Toe
4. Black/Royal Blue
5. White/Natural Grey
6. Black/Grey
7. White/Blue
8. White/Black
9. White/College Blue
10. White/Metallic Blue
11. White Metallic Green
12. White/Metallic Red
13. White/Metallic Dark Red ???
14. White Metallic Purple
15. White Metallic Orange
16. White/Metallic Blue Low
17. White/Natural Grey Low
18. Black/Red KO
19. White/Black/Red KO
20. White/Natural Grey KO
21. White/Navy KO
22. White/Red KO

The ones that you questioned are not the dark red but the Burgendy !

Originally Posted by quickness1220

Anybody hear own a pair of white/red/blk AJKO's in a 12-13??? I just need proof they exist in my size :/

Yes I can confirm that they exist in your size as I have 1 pair home in 11 and my friend has one in size 12.5

Here's a little update finally got around to taking some pictures, just have been very lazy!

i love this post started by 1 of my good friends, ihave a few things that should be arriving soon and i will contribute to this great post with some pics

The search for the White Metallic Purple ones continues. Favorite pair, give me those and won't need any other ones.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

have these been posted here yet?

http://cgi.ebay.com/NIKE-AIR-JORDAN...ViewItem?hash=item140268179483&_trkparms=39:1http://cgi.ebay.com/NIKE-...9483&_trkparms=39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A13|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

his other samples are sick toO!

5b82_1.JPG
yeha, we tend not to post Fake-replication's.

Originally Posted by Bigballa8899

The search for the White Metallic Purple ones continues. Favorite pair, give me those and won't need any other ones.
I'm sure if you look hard enough, there's a pair out there awaiting a new home. But for the price, it may await a while...

oh wow...i didn't even know, i was like everything looks so off, and the soles/midsoles/air jordan must've been prototypes...screeched...... geez....

i'll just refrain from posting anymore in this thread lol

Back
Top Bottom