AJKO'S AND OG 1'S WHOS GOT THE RAREST ONES?

few left, but most are gone:
308182076.jpg

lol screech i saw most of those up on ebay watched every auction end you ended up with some good money

this makes me want more than i have.... my OG 1 collection isnt worth taking pics yet, haha i dont even know when ill get there.

Originally Posted by jaysonisfly

what would be the rarest colorway of the metallic jordan Is (low or high)?

For me, I would really say the metalic Black ! when deadstock and in box its MAGIC
roll.gif

JAyson, not yet ! I really would like to have more people talking about it and getting a little more information before the big jump !
But I'm kind of dreaming of it
smile.gif
after this one I think I might be thru with J's.

By the way who could confirm the name of this shoe, the Huskies or Lakers ??

screech all those ajs are drool worthy. However, taking their pics on top of a mickey mouse comforter is just ridiculous.

It is funny seeing all that heat on mickey mouse.

sunshining7 - I cant confirm it 100%, but I have always thought those are Lakers.

By the way who could confirm the name of this shoe, the Huskies or Lakers ??
Sunshining, I can 110% confirm those Purple/Gold I's were made for the Huskies... Theone pair I know of was one of the players' of the Huskies, the collector erased the "HUSKIES" writing in purple that was on the side of theshoe...

just saw this thread now and i must say very good thread
thanks to sole, joe, mandingo for postin mad pics of one of the most models every

Does anyone have any info on these or more pics? I found this pic in "Where'd you get those?" by Bobito Garcia.

Caption

They look like they are all white and red. Maybe customs? Any info or pics would be helpful. Thanks.

its funny how so many nt'ers and iss'ers claim to know someone with a pair of huskies(lakers) or black/golds, or someone's friend with a pair..yetwhen u ask for pics, history, or better yet a price. they have some story:
1...not for sale sorry
2...theyre locked up sorry no pics
3...ill get u pics soon

its all bs

Not much compared to this stuff but thought I'd give this thread a lil bump and a nice pic.
My newest pickup - Black red original Jordan 1s in box. (Im looking for a hangtag btw.)

Back
Top Bottom