AJKO'S AND OG 1'S WHOS GOT THE RAREST ONES?

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

I believe those are BIG NIKE'S...

Don't big NIKE's say NIKE on the side though ? those have the jordan sign..

I Love AF1 - It all depends on condition and accessories with it but if they were DS, in the popular size range 9-11 then I would say 1994 retros would go for400+, OG 1's (depending on colorway, some colorways are more sought after than others and thus command higher prices) 1500+ and AJKO's (again,depending on colorway) 2000+. It's always important to realize that the market for jordans fluctuates daily so it could go higher or lower than what isconsidered to be the valued price. It's all depends on how much you feel they are worth to you.

Those are Niether Big Nikes nor do they have the Jordan Logo, Nike robbed the Wing logo off Chicagos and added the Air Jordan in thebanner, cause Jordan Liked the logo.
Trust me Nike Chicago's were in design and development before they signed Jordan.

man this post is ill, but makes me pissed that we cant get a damn decent retro with dope colors and the correct hi cut.

didnt the no wing Is blk/red that jordan had over his shoulders in a magazine cover sell for like 55k?

I just posted this in the JB forum but I figured you guys would be interested as well...

these shots are from some posters I bought from a former Bulls player (Jawaan Oldham - #33 in the team pic). these appear to me to be the same pair as the"playground blacktoes" that reportedly sold for $55K

M!ke

(not mine)

wow that team picture is gangsterific
pimp.gif
... everybody else got their white shoes on
laugh.gif

nice pics babylebron!

my small contribution to this topic, i will post more stuff later

I got a pair of AJI kids/baby pair in my room.... I found them in my aunts basement around 2 yrs ago... i was shocked
eek.gif

there in decent shape... pics comming

^Damn Peety...Where in the world have you been?!? Hehe. Nice to see you make a quick appearance in here!

damn thank god i coped, the old love this yr was a must cop. the new luv is just another retro

just got these yesterday, im happy as *$*$, got both of my jordan holy grails this month
smile.gif

ill try to take a group shot of my small but growing collection of OG 1s soon..

Back
Top Bottom