AJKO'S AND OG 1'S WHOS GOT THE RAREST ONES?

2 month grave dig but well worth it, saw this post back in July and couldn't stop thinking about it ha ha

jordan 1s are my favorite and been trying to grab as many as possible
FS 8 pairs of Jordans size 4.5-6!
FS Snakeskin SBs size 9
FS DS Solebar 777 AF1s size 11.5

4r2axr5.jpg
TEAMYANKE​

First pair of shoes.

DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

i heard that a pair of Is was sold for 50k not too long ago. which pair is that and would those be considered the rarest Is?

yea i was reading about these sample gold and blk og 1's that on average drop for 20k i dont know if thats true or not tho
WANTED!!!
EVERY JORDAN 6 HIGH ICY AND DS!!!
((FOUNDER))
T E A M I C E
I got kicks for sale sizes 5-7.5

that is a large amount of money
(Founder)
T E A M I C E

*WANTED ALL SZ. 11.5 OR 12*
Spacejams
Sport Blue VI
White Infra VI
Pure V

know after reading this i wish i didnt pas up on a pair of VVVVVVVVVVVNDS metalic blue or green 1's i cant remember
WANTED!!!
((FOUNDER))
T E A M I C E

know after reading this i wish i didnt pas up on a pair of VVVVVVVVVVVNDS metalic blue or green 1's i cant remember

my bad didnt mean to post 2 times
WANTED!!!
((FOUNDER))
T E A M I C E

man lets keep this post going...a lot of og heads coming through with great knowledge

The Red/Gold pair pictured up there are a retro version. I have never heard of an original pair/sample in that colorway.

Back
Top Bottom