AJKO'S AND OG 1'S WHOS GOT THE RAREST ONES?

yo sole!!! thanks kid but if you got the locker box with them kids 1's its just crazy, nice pick up on those you got them crazy quick if they came from where i think they came from!

Big ups to all the San Antonio cats on here! Nice meeting you guys a few weeks ago. Very tight knit group/family with nothing but respect going out to all you guys!
"I'm the guy from Alaska."

PO please check your PM @ your disposal.

I have taken your advice. Thanks
TEAM LEBRON SZ 10​

:wow:
eek.gif

omg direct contact with sole :wow:
embarassed.gif

PO2345 WHAT R U TRYING TO GET ME KILLED!!!!!.....LOL

i was actually kidding...didnt think it would get spurs in trouble....but anyway....

i want a pic of purple ajkos in the year 2007.i might actually pay for pics...lol
AIM: GrandeIsGod

I wish the purple metallics were more of a bright purple. They almost look like matte finish. Way to close to the navy to me but I'm sure it's different in person.

If I could only have one of these, it would have to be the green metallics. For that shoe to come out in 1986, I can't imagine what people thought. Had to have been crazy. All the other colors are generic red, blues, orange (which is kind of bright but also close to red) and then you have GREEN. The purple, like I stated, is pretty dark and not as loud as it could have been. But damn at the green AJ1's. Such a cool shoe. Wish I could find a pair.

babydill.

***INSERT REASON WHY YOU SHOULD VISIT MY WEBSITE HERE***
baby-dill.com

THE GREATEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD​

:wow:
eek.gif
im so glad i saw this thread and saw those infrantrys :lol:
laugh.gif
i swear those looked familiar when i saw them and what do you know i have a pair myself :b
tongue.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
8)
glasses.gif

what are the goin rates on these ? pm me please :lol:
laugh.gif

TEAM CHOCOLATE RAAAAIIIIIIIIINNNN!!!!
**I move away from the mic to breathe in
DF!!!

dont know where all these stories about the infantry's came from... but i can tell you for sure that they were not limited at all, nor are they an air jordan. heres a pic from the nike footwear catalog in 1985.

5xy6gq9.jpg

I'll never change, this is K everyday.

ALRIGHT I GUESS PURPLE AJKOS AND RED METALLICS DONT EXIST ANYMORE

.................................................................................................R.I.P ...tear
AIM: GrandeIsGod

i know that dude was just messing around but that sounded really gay
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

lol damm I would crush all of you guys in this competition but I sold some of my rare Js...by some I mean most...
Check out my ebay auction for Jordan Samples that are on sale right now!!

Quote:
Big ups to all the San Antonio cats on here! Nice meeting you guys a few weeks ago. Very tight knit group/family with nothing but respect going out to all you guys!
:D
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif