AJKO'S AND OG 1'S WHOS GOT THE RAREST ONES?

Originally Posted by mandingo of sneakers

Now this is the type of topic I love to see

I agree with Sole. Until the Red Metallic lows are surfaced, I refuse to believe they exist. There is no way the shoes are 22 years old and not even 1 picture has ever been found by hundreds of thousands of sneaker collectors out there.

The purple AJKO's would be nice IF THEY WERE REAL. Speaking of AJKO's. Here is a pair that I own that I believe to be the only pair left on earth. Please someone, prove me wrong.

167438_1.jpg

167444_7.jpg

I have also sold some extremly rare metallic 1's within the last few months.

166167_1.jpg

171449_1.jpg

17057706pp2.jpg

As for the Black/Gold OG I's, I know who has a REAL pair. A Japanese collector living in Japan has had his pair for 15 years now. He owns the one with the white midsole.

This post reminds of the way Niketalk was back in the day. Brings back some good memories.
mandingo, beautiful collection up there theres a guy from france who owns a pair of white/grey AJKOs... urs are still sick nonetheless
smile.gif
nevermind i believe its been posted already

Best thread on NT, especially since it covers my favorite sneaker of all time: OG 1's. Here's of few of my own that I'd like to share.

Bonus shot:

By the way, if anyone has OG 1's sz. 11 for sale, let me know, thanks.

^ really nice ajkos!

ill post a pic of my small AJ1 collection soon, just waiting for some shoes to arrive
smile.gif

nice way to revive the post
pimp.gif
.. how much would a pair of blk/wht/red AJ Is run me
nerd.gif

^I paid $275 shipped for my pair. However, I have seen a DS pair sz. 11 with the original box, tissue paper, and hangtag sell for $2050. If I had a muchhigher paying job I would have bid on them. I've also noticed that any auctions of OG 1's that contain the original box will go for alot more thanauctions without the box. It seems as if the box is a much rarer commodity than the shoes itself.

Mandingo-Dont forget about the green metallics that you just unloaded, for a great deal none the less!

eek.gif
eek.gif
if the OG box is going to cost me an extra G then I can live without it lol~
275 is a great price for those.. hopefully somebody will be kind enough to sell some to me for that price
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
... (i am a size 11)

^check out sole central on ebay, he has one for sale sz. 11. However, I'm not sure if I would trust him since he sold a fake pair of black/gold 1'swhich he claims to be the OG samples that has become quite a unicorn for many collectors. Just letting you know. I definitely agree with you. I would gowithout the box if the price was that high but for collecting purposes it is a nice contribution have.

Hmm.. is there anything in the pics that would lead you to believe they are not legit uknowdonti ?? I'm not too much into jordans so Icant tell
frown.gif

wow this post is nuts

of course these are waaay before my time but damn

only I's i got are them alphas smh @ me

JDocs - There was post in the jordan thread a little while ago stating the black/gold 1's were fake by all the respective members of this community. So,for me, if he sells one fake pair, then I would be very suspect of his other auctions. That's not to say that he doesn't sell authentic sneakers but itwould make me hesitant to buy from that seller knowing about that fake pair. With that being said, his pair currently on sale doesn't seem to have anythingwrong with them but I'm not %100 sure about it. If you are concerned about that pair then you should make a legit check on his auction in the properthread.

god damn i want a pair of black/gray og 1s and white/red/black 94s or og's..also does anyone know how mcuh those size 13 MJ PE AJKO's on ebay went for?

this is a crazy post

all the people with those og's make me wanna cry cause i dont have a pair

those ogs above me are sick were they say nike on the wings never seen that b4!

negative, those are just OG Is arent they ?

Chicagos look like this... (on the left)
edit: just so my inbox doesnt blow up... I DONT KNOW WHERE TO GET THESE, PLEASE DO NOT PM ME ABOUT IT
smile.gif

where di you see those JDocs?

and how much do you think OG/94 Retro I's/AJKO's in sizes 11.5-12 gonna cost me?

Back
Top Bottom