Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

:lol: Dudes are trying so hard to like them.

These are exactly as we've been seeing in all the pics on IG over the past month. No surprises here.

Nice try but never said that I didn’t like these. One of my favorite sneakers of all time, just with some cosmetic issues.

People on the site called them trash/had gripes.

Nah, I wasn’t here 99-00...somewhere around 01.

Why are you so pressed to let people know you been here since 99 or 00? You gettin a trophy? :lol:

Nobody ever called them trash on this site. The only reason I mention how long I’ve been on NT is because I was actually here and in the discussion threads about the 99’s, you weren’t yet you continuously talk out of your ***. You weren’t around when the OG’s were around, never owned a pair and have probably never seen or held a pair in hand, yet you made the claim that the 99’s are better. You stay on that dumb ****.

Just as I was thinking this thread had taken a turn in the direction of sanity y’all somehow take it 20 steps back :smh:

OK. For all my criticisms of these ... I'm in. Could've been better for sure, but whatever. Can't not have these so that's that. I will just enjoy them for what they are. F me :rofl:

OK. For all my criticisms of these ... I'm in. Could've been better for sure, but whatever. Can't not have these so that's that. I will just enjoy them for what they are. F me :rofl:
It sucks that we're giving in but at the same time we dont have years for a correction. Im definitely not trying to double up if at all possible.

Hopefully someone at JB sees all this and they actually do a small OG spec run for the diehards sometime in the not too distant future.

37FFF135-03BC-452E-AC0D-CC8D417AB22D.jpeg

D9C63200-FE06-4D43-B51F-97FEF80B57DD.jpeg

Where is this pic from? Is this one of the few legit pic/pairs as of yet?

Nobody ever called them trash on this site. The only reason I mention how long I’ve been on NT is because I was actually here and in the discussion threads about the 99’s, you weren’t yet you continuously talk out of your ***. You weren’t around when the OG’s were around, never owned a pair and have probably never seen or held a pair in hand, yet you made the claim that the 99’s are better. You stay on that dumb ****.

:rofl:

Dawg, nobody GAF when you joined this site.

I was in the same forums that you “claim” to be in.

You’re right, I’ve never seen or held OG’s :smh: :lol:

99’s better and that’s my opinion.

Log off NT and go outside b.

Where’s @jumpmanst (Retrokid) regarding all the talk about ‘99 pair getting picked apart? If memory serves the big complaint with that pair was the tongue height...That was his / is his favorite model and he dominated that thread at the time...People still purchased anyway same as they will with this pair...

Last edited:
Hopefully someone at JB sees all this and they actually do a small OG spec run for the diehards sometime in the not too distant future.
They're probably reading this and saying "Let's invite NT's own Tony Tobacco to Beaverton for lunch with Michael Jordan and make him 1 of 1 editions of all Jordans 1-23 custom built to OG specifications."

Nice try but never said that I didn’t like these. One of my favorite sneakers of all time, just with some cosmetic issues.

...."If you look at them at dusk on the final day of the equinox....holding them at a 90 degree angle while the last bit of sun is hitting them from the side, they actually look decent....."

:lol::lol::lol:

giphy.gif

Where’s @jumpmanst (Retrokid) regarding all the talk about ‘99 pair getting picked apart? If memory serves the big complaint with that pair was the tongue height...That was his / is his favorite model and he dominated that thread at the time...People still purchased anyway same as they will with this pair...

https://www.instagram.com/retrokid45/?hl=en

They're probably reading this and saying "Let's invite NT's own Tony Tobacco to Beaverton for lunch with Michael Jordan and make him 1 of 1 editions of all Jordans 1-23 custom built to OG specifications."
Id rather have a lunch with Tinker at this stage in my life. That conversation would be way more interesting to me. Jordan clearly has no idea whats going on with these designs. Also, miss me with anything past the 11.

*Unless Im allowed to make my own special edition concord inspired 12s with no hold backs, carbon fiber cradle and all. Let me have my way with 'finishing' the design. Theres no way those side notches at the midfoot werent supposed to be cut out with exposed taxi zig zag carbon underneath rising up the side replacing that cheap 'jumpman' plastic tab. I fully believe it wouldve cost too much to produce so they dumbed it down. and This is why Id rather to talk to Tinker.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom