Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Would just find a new 99 I could wear or let them go and buy the retro.

That’s just me though. Whole shoe need to be 99 for me(or whatever year of said shoe)

Just me. Can’t be bragging about or wearing my 99 retro when I know damn well the sole is 2019. Just doesn’t sit right

What!? :lol: that’s beyond nit picking.

Bruh.... I'm older than you, Junior.
1978?

I kind of wish id have been more alert for the 80s, I envy you. From what i remember it was the goat decade. I can still remember how mystical atari games and then nintendo games were to me. The movies, and saturday morning cartoons. Everything in peoples houses were still old school and built to last. Woodgrain. Then theres the music. It was a crazy era to come up in. Society was way different without the internet. It took all of that mysticism away and now we all know how all the sausage is made.

Last edited:

the fear is real
upload_2019-4-11_6-31-57.jpeg

I am SO fortunate to have grown up in the era that I did. Incredible for so many reasons.
seems like humans were just performing at a higher level in all kinds of areas back then. Off the top of my head, Tinker, MJ, Tyson, Michael Jackson, etc so many unprecedented spectacles happening at once

I also remember how much better fast food used to be

Last edited:
1978?

I kind of wish id have been more alert for the 80s, I envy you. From what i remember it was the goat decade. I can still remember how mystical atari games and then nintendo games were to me. The movies, and saturday morning cartoons. Everything in peoples houses were still old school and built to last. Woodgrain. Then theres the music. It was a crazy era to come up in. Society was way different without the internet. It took all of that mysticism away and now we all know how all the sausage is made.
Bruh Im with you with us knowing to much and having access to too much info anymore. Takes the mystery out of life.

41 year old here. I remember tearing the wings off my OG 4s trying to get them to look
like the new 5s that had just come out. Remember lots of kids doing that.
I tore apart my grape 5s to figure out how the "air" worked..... Cut the nets off. After they were beat to **** though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom