Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Me and little bro 2012. 7 years ago feels like last month... :lol: I was high AF in this pic

806450BB-F27D-4378-A52F-765B89213776.jpeg
:nthat::nthat:

They're ok. Was hoping for a more distinct white/grey durabuck panel lining, such as 99s otherwise they kind of look like 2012s

? Your gonna stir up everyone in here with that.
lol

Ill stop. They dont look that bad, Im dying to wear some black sneaks right now and I cant un-ds my infrareds until i deal with getting a another pair to match up. I'll cop 2 pairs to match and return 1 or sell depending on the climate and deal with the QC odds I guess. F it. I might get extremely lucky and get a straight pair from 1 order. (Now that's dreaming)

They look better from a birds eye or rear or from the front slightly elevated look like the pic above

:lol: Dudes are trying so hard to like them.

These are exactly as we've been seeing in all the pics on IG over the past month. No surprises here.

I said nobody on this site called them trash, nowhere did I claim nobody had gripes. You were here in 99-00?

People on the site called them trash/had gripes.

Nah, I wasn’t here 99-00...somewhere around 01.

Why are you so pressed to let people know you been here since 99 or 00? You gettin a trophy? :lol:

I don’t have the patience and time to perform a sole swap. However if I owned a pair of 99s and loved them to death then the sole crumbled I would entertain a sole swap.

Would just find a new 99 I could wear or let them go and buy the retro.

That’s just me though. Whole shoe need to be 99 for me(or whatever year of said shoe)

Just me. Can’t be bragging about or wearing my 99 retro when I know damn well the sole is 2019. Just doesn’t sit right

Back
Top Bottom