Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

image.jpg Yo goto 34th and 2nd now!

Fulton St as well but line is cooked!

Meant to type 42nd

Yea, Detroit is booming though. We should IMO get a JTH release for the tour but we prob won’t

In the meantime prices on stockX for JTH have hit $500

Damn we might be hitting $4 soon :pimp:
Dope interested to know whats been going on rhere.

Michigan. We don’t get exclusive pop up ****... ever
We don’t get a damn thing here in Detroit, I hope we get some of this JTH action, his tour stops here April 2nd, I’m just trying to figure out where they would even do the drop, maybe Somerset, or Lakeside where they had that Kanye pop up, idk guys:smh:

Last edited:
We don’t get a damn thing here in Detroit, I hope we get some of this JTH action, his tour stops here April 2nd, I’m just trying to figure out where they would even do the drop, maybe Somerset, or Lakeside where they had that Kanye pop up, idk guys:smh:

My guess would be the nike store down the street from the arena

But prob 0 chance it’s happrneing lol

There is no way you just walked over and copped. I was there at 3 and there was like 200+ people there and it was a huge mess. Security was herding folks like cattle and they were just setting up the barricade. Had to leave and go back to work, ain't got time to stand around with hundreds of people rocking Supreme hoodies and Jordans.

There is no way you just walked over and copped. I was there at 3 and there was like 200+ people there and it was a huge mess. Security was herding folks like cattle and they were just setting up the barricade. Had to leave and go back to work, ain't got time to stand around with hundreds of people rocking Supreme hoodies and Jordans.

So as far was F23 in BK, **** was smooth and fast.

But I think there are leftovers cause my folks got denied for either not being there by the time their number was called or wristbands not being locked since people was cutting them and passing it off

Only the Super Bowl pairs have the JTH stitching on the inside? Just Nike stitching on my pair.

No need to even lie bro. I was at work. Got there at 3:35.... Got one of the last 10 wristbands. If you know NYC, for something like this... You gotta be visible to security and they will bless you.

Why not both!

FTL still cool
just want a wc3 beater. ftl is obviously cool but im officially worried after one wear haha. I figured I can still get a decent amount of money for that pair on resell.

all up in the air though. ill settle with the tinker 3 as a last resort.

Yea, Detroit is booming though. We should IMO get a JTH release for the tour but we prob won’t

In the meantime prices on stockX for JTH have hit $500

Damn we might be hitting $4 soon :pimp:
Once it hits 4s I'm on it. Fingers crossed

Back
Top Bottom