Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

No need to even lie bro. I was at work. Got there at 3:35.... Got one of the last 10 wristbands. If you know NYC, for something like this... You gotta be visible to security and they will bless you.

My cousin stayed behind but I had to get back to work. He told me they hand picked people to line up, sounded like some BS system to hook friends up.

How the process for you?

I want cheaper :lol: Only copped FTL 3s because I flipped something that covered the resell cost
did you wear yours yet? i legit just like looking at them and wear my BC3 as beaters. Would have liked the JTH and hopefully, the Tinkers to add on to my collection..

My cousin stayed behind but I had to get back to work. He told me they hand picked people to line up, sounded like some BS system to hook friends up.

How the process for you?

By the time I got there a lot of people were picked already. I picked a spot on the edge where the security could see me. Police were telling us not to cross the line and the guy came thru and picked me to go inside. I crossed the street and security gave me my wristband. Whole process took less than one hour tops

A087B0F6-05BE-4D19-9C59-BC589D333A21.jpeg

By the time I got there a lot of people were picked already. I picked a spot on the edge where the security could see me. Police were telling us not to cross the line and the guy came thru and picked me to go inside. I crossed the street and security gave me my wristband. Whole process took less than one hour tops

Dang grats man.

But Champs though.... SMH seems like a really ****** way to do it. Pretty much a raffle that isn't randomized but just some guy picking out folks he likes and can see.

Think it's possible?
400 decrease in about what a week? And still probably 4K more to release during the tour

It’s possible but we’ll see

Didn’t expect to plummet like this but could hold where it’s all, all depends who cops and how bad they wanna make some money

I copped JTH 3s size 12 off stockx for $480, paypal sent me a $20 off stockx coupon so it help a little. I live in Dallas so I didn't feel like waiting for them to release here plus no way in heck am I going to deal with people trying to get these things. I am too old for that nonsense and my time is worth way more than the extra money I paid stockx.

Last edited:
Yeah, maybe but that’s a community store, they don’t get anything ever, they get the outlet stock lol

I know I’m saying they can def hold a release there and technically they released those kyrie Irving 4 equality or whatever. Def possible since it’s legit down street

Back
Top Bottom