Jordan IV Wet Cement - July 27, 2024

Soooooo clean..... I wish they did a black pair too!
2024-07-2917.37.492495343849061402305.jpg

I 100% mess w these. If it were 10 years ago I would’ve copped. I would wear these and forget about them so I’ll pass esp w White Cements around the corner.

But for those who copped enjoy for me

Anyone else pair come with a nike label attached to the laces stating "please note due to the nature of nubuck leather material characteristic, scratches on upper should be expected". Got these from Foot Locker but have never seen this label before. New for these sneakers?

Mine delivered from SNKRS yesterday. Fantastic presentation and shoe, but this pair might be a pinky-toe killer for me. Will have to try and break them in a little, I guess. 4s have been a roll of the dice for me with this recently.

They are just killing the game with the shape of the IV's now though, so damn near most of them look good these days.

DTLR stock shows an 11.5. Was able to put it an order and got a confirmation email. We'll see if it gets shipped. Said sold out at first.

Just reading through this thread and I'm baffled. These better than the cool greys and KAWS? I got to see my eye doctor soon.

I personally like them more than the KAWS, but Cool Grey is still my favorite of the three. The unobtainium of the KAWS combined with my dislike of transparent/translucent outsoles and no real connection to KAWS all contribute to my personal ranking. Shape and colorblocking are also preferable to me.

Back
Top Bottom