Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

IMG_4705.JPG

Yea I made the right choice! Lol

Ok I was able to talk to a cashier that worked at Champs in Harlem, she said all the managers were caught off guard cause it was a surprise drop.

Only the DM's knew and was told to keep quiet. It was JB reps who were handling the release for both stores.

One other good news....well for some at least, these will be released during his tour stops but ONLY in super major cities.

Chi, LA, Vegas, Atlanta, Houston and maybe Miami, Detroit, Boston

Chicago, you're next (3/27)

with that said, some light pics:

1.jpg 2.jpg

Bonus
3.jpg

Left work at 3pm and saw the tweet so I rushed over and saw that exact madness. Decided to just hang and see if I could get hand picked but of course it didnt happen. The security guard picking people was straight up picking his friends and resellers. What a waste of time but had to try anyway.

Ok I was able to talk to a cashier that worked at Champs in Harlem, she said all the managers were caught off guard cause it was a surprise drop.

Only the DM's knew and was told to keep quiet. It was JB reps who were handling the release for both stores.

One other good news....well for some at least, these will be released during his tour stops but ONLY in super major cities.

Chi, LA, Vegas, Atlanta, Houston and maybe Miami, Detroit, Boston

Chicago, you're next (3/27)

with that said, some light pics:

1.jpg 2.jpg

Bonus
3.jpg

LA! Going all out for this. Just hope it doesn't drop on a day where I can't call out sick.

Left work at 3pm and saw the tweet so I rushed over and saw that exact madness. Decided to just hang and see if I could get hand picked but of course it didnt happen. The security guard picking people was straight up picking his friends and resellers. What a waste of time but had to try anyway.

THE LOOOOOP

Heard that the same people got picked a few times.

THE LOOOOOP

Pretty much confirms it

thats exactly what happened for the CLOT release also. so incredibly frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom