Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

image.jpg Yo goto 34th and 2nd now!

Fulton St as well but line is cooked!

Details?

I'm here now and it seemed ok. But this is like the 2nd time with soho doing this.

They seem like to have a lot of pairs here. Maybe 120-180 give or take looking at the **** that's literally out in the open lol
Employees would get one pair at a time and the iPads weren’t working correctly at opening .

And none of them have jobs/day time jobs.. I hope everyone that complains about NYC getting stuff sees this. No way I wouldve been able to go to any of these places even if I knew ahead of time.
Yep. It's not easy at all. People knew about this way before it was announced. Different lines and barricades were setup so no particular sidewalk was completely blocked, etc... I have no interest waiting like this for this or any shoe really.

he doesn't get referral money off in-store sales. let's not forget thats why all these people pump out links on any release.

Yea but he sent out notifications for other instore releases

Doesn’t affect me since we don’t get that **** here but sucks for maybe someone in the area and didn’t know who could’ve been notified

Yea but he sent out notifications for other instore releases

Doesn’t affect me since we don’t get that **** here but sucks for maybe someone in the area and didn’t know who could’ve been notified
Where do you live?

Back
Top Bottom