Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Really? Mind sharing? I only know of like 5 raffles for the Tinkers, whereas I’ve entered well over a dozen for the SW. I don’t even like the SW much, so I’m entering in my brothers size since he loves them. But the Tinkers, I would absolutely love to own and wear!

Last edited:
so for the reserve do you have to look for a picture and use the snkrs app to unlock the szs??? or is it just try to summit and enter

so for the reserve do you have to look for a picture and use the snkrs app to unlock the szs??? or is it just try to summit and enter
For the tinkers SNKRS is a draw. You’ll have a 20/30 min window to submit.

Unless you’re referring to a special early access situation like they did with the Gym Red win like 96 11’s. That I have no idea whether they’ll look to do something like that.

I just saw a guy on facebook sell carts on facebook for $65 a pop for each shoe won. He said his bot will put in over 200 entries per person so you would win at least one pair. How is that fair. Nike needs to do something about that soon. Can they just say one entery per one credit card?

For me, SNKRS will be the only choice. Wanted these since I saw the first pics. Everybody hated them, so I was somewhat hopefully. Superbowl and JTH happens, now these hyped too. StockX prices slowly dropping towards 400, and with the April 30 second drop announced today, hoping these can be had in the 300 range yet. We'll try the draw, but only hit that once, so not keeping my hopes up.

For me, SNKRS will be the only choice. Wanted these since I saw the first pics. Everybody hated them, so I was somewhat hopefully. Superbowl and JTH happens, now these hyped too. StockX prices slowly dropping towards 400, and with the April 30 second drop announced today, hoping these can be had in the 300 range yet. We'll try the draw, but only hit that once, so not keeping my hopes up.
Good luck boss. Here’s hoping all of us who want a pair can cop one for at or near retail

A Nike chat rep assured me these are a GR and to have my payment info pre-loaded. They didn't know it was a draw though; after a 10min wait they responded with pasted text explaining that they do draws on hyped releases. First, I have no doubt the rep was clueless. But, second, it made me wonder if there's a second release that will look more like a GR; maybe at the end of April like the other retailers have announced. Has anyone ever seen a draw changed to a regular purchase at the last minute? Doubt that will happen. I'll just be patient and wait a month or two to see how this all plays out. No doubt some re-sellers will get stuck with a shoe that people come to feel that they don't want to pay exorbitant dollars for. Maybe we'll get lucky and get these for no more than $250 shipped (that's the max I'll pay).

On another note, I don't know how those auto draw entries can scam the system. It's easy to create unique credit cards with virtual numbers from your bank, however, Google Voice numbers don't work for phone validation. When I use mine the text never comes thru; I need to use my "real" number on the phone. Anyway, no doubt the bots are winning; so freak'n annoying!

Very inefficient process for pick-up this morning @NikeSoho.
Details?

I'm here now and it seemed ok. But this is like the 2nd time with soho doing this.

They seem like to have a lot of pairs here. Maybe 120-180 give or take looking at the **** that's literally out in the open lol

Back
Top Bottom