Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

most didn’t own the 2015 lows because the swoosh was 3m

got rid of my pair long time ago but I’m 97% sure it was
WTF how'm i just finding this out now?????!!!???? I literally took my phone out to verify
tenor.gif

I may have to offload these...... Jk i still **** with the shape

Materials were absolute garbage. The size and shape of the swoosh was the only saving grace but the seem to have done away with that for the newer retro (although the materials seem to be way better this time).
For the first few releases

then chicagos and few others were super soft nice *** leather

sad because I loaded up on bred, shadows, and royals and they were straight up plastic

To be fair I had bought all the og low colorways that released. The white/reds were the worse quality very stiff all around. The neutral greys were second worse, the toe box was soft but other parts of the shoe were stiff. After that the black leather was nice and pretty thick and broke in amazingly on the b/red, royals, & shadows but the colored parts were pretty bad though, very stiff and no bounce back of materials to keep the toeboxes from wrinkling too badly. The Metallic Navy Lows & Chicago's were the best quality lows that released from that run. I'd mention the Koston SB UNC's but I haven't owned them.

Also obligatory, outta retirement from 1 copping post. Of course I had to cop em. Been waiting so long for an OG colorway to release again these were and are a must.

20210225_172314.jpg
Nice shot. To your next point, I’m not going back to buy any now and I’ve sold some as well but I agree with what you’re saying. All I need as well.

You stopped buying sneakers in general or just 1’s? Or stopped with keeping up with latest releases? What does your retirement look like

Nice shot. To your next point, I’m not going back to buy any now and I’ve sold some as well but I agree with what you’re saying. All I need as well.

You stopped buying sneakers in general or just 1’s? Or stopped with keeping up with latest releases? What does your retirement look like

Sneakers in general mainly. I have a lot tbh but the meat of my collection was 1s. I realized I was buying into hype and exposure for shoes by ways of social media and had to dead my #fomo. The only shoes I copped last tear were the remastered AM90s for retail only needed 2 colorways(laser blue & infrared) so that's where I been at with shoes. The only pair I've copped this year are the Neutrals only other pairs I'm seeking are the remastered Huaraches Scream Greens & The OG Triax 91 colorway and thats it. I'm working on time capsuling my collection and leaving the game behind for the most part with the occasional cop, but no more rat race chasing for these shoes. Most of us have way more than enough lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom