Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

Got reservation for these lol

A020DA96-236E-4E99-A94B-4074F13D3FFB.png

nah doubt it prob just so they can get some clicks on their links

and if it was real no one was going to get thru those links because it sends you to the webpage not the snkrs app with your account linked

all you have to do is open the link with your snkrs app and it'll take you straight to the product page on your snkrs app with your account linked

I missed it but highly doubt I had any kind of access at all. Nothing in my inbox either.

So, I’m not sure if this is the case for everyone who got access to these, but my notification said because I joined in on the live sessions that happened the past few weeks with with Scoop Jackson, I was being given an “icon.” Once I clicked the notification it said I had exclusive access to these.

Last edited:
So, I’m not sure if this is the case for everyone who got access to these, but my notification said because I joined in on the live sessions that happened the past few with with Scoop Jackson, I was being given an “icon.” Once I clicked the notification it said I had exclusive access to these.

Man out of all the garbage a** live sessions I watched thinking it would help, this was the one I finally said "enough nothing ever helps" and didn't watch. Damb

But Congrats though broski.

Man out of all the garbage a** live sessions I watched thinking it would help, this was the one I finally said "enough nothing ever helps" and didn't watch. Damb

But Congrats though broski.

QFT

Out of habit I check SNKRS at 6PM/7PM depending on certain days to no avail. The last time it worked out for me was for the EA for Bred 4s. Whenever a shoe I really want is upcoming, I try to interact with the SNKRS app, and never hit on anything :lol:

all you have to do is open the link with your snkrs app and it'll take you straight to the product page on your snkrs app with your account linked

Usually but the link didnt redirect the app to open on my devices. It went directly to a webpage. On an iphone i have i had to click a few things to get the snkrs app to open. And my actual phone gs8+ it wouldnt open snkrs up at all. Idk why but thats just what happened

So watching that shot got you access?

it’s ok copped from stockx the other day

L like always

Back
Top Bottom