Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

stiff
plasticy
rough

Stiff: yes
Plasticky: nah
Rough: Wear them, bud!

Mine feel amazing and the leather has softened up amazingly. They're crazy malleable to your foot when you start wearing them actively.
PhotoCollage_1719388560959.jpg

Catching up with the convo in here and just went back to look at what I paid for these compared to what they’re going for now and :smh: OMG :smh:. Yeah this is probably the biggest loss I’ve taken on shoe. Wow. I didn’t know they got that low. I lost hundreds. Hype and FOMO really kills. Never again.

Catching up with the convo in here and just went back to look at what I paid for these compared to what they’re going for now and :smh: OMG :smh:. Yeah this is probably the biggest loss I’ve taken on shoe. Wow. I didn’t know they got that low. I lost hundreds. Hype and FOMO really kills. Never again.

I bought 2 additional pairs of Highs and lows lol.

I paid $400 shipped for my pair and that felt like a great deal at the time. They were going for $600 in my size at one point. Been trying to get rid of them for $175 for months now.

Anything less than that and I’d feel like I’m giving them away.

Probably just hold on to em for a couple years or so, until the 1 hype train comes back around.

Damn I lucked up and hit on release day. Only 85 high I have. Remember posting how I hit and wasn’t even looking for these, some were mad. Mines are still DS awaiting its time lol.

Damn I lucked up and hit on release day. Only 85 high I have. Remember posting how I hit and wasn’t even looking for these, some were mad. Mines are still DS awaiting its time lol.
The 23,000 number that was thrown out is complete BS imo.

…had to be way more than that.

At this point idk anymore. Im thinking they produce more after the fact or hold back stock. The real truth comes out later.
I have to believe that Nike lies about that kind of stuff all the time.

Has someone leak it to a blogger in order to drum up hype.

…there’s no way to prove it either way.

Back
Top Bottom