Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

Also obligatory, outta retirement from 1 copping post. Of course I had to cop em. Been waiting so long for an OG colorway to release again these were and are a must.

20210225_172314.jpg

It’s nice seeing you around here and in good health!!! Hope life has been treating you well brother. Congrats on staying vigilant against the FOMO/BNTL mindset-so much easier said than done. Cheers my dude.

im contemplating that for my wearing pair. I vaulted/storaged a few pairs to make sure i dont sell them doe

currently either trav 1 high or mochas are on da chopping blovck
Please. PLEASE keep both Travs and Mochas. JB ain’t releasing too many more brown 1s(and if they do they’ll be like the patina🗑 ) so those are both definitely keeper worthy.
I’ve decided to keep my current stash as is, and I’m just being more selective on what I buy. I look at the release calendar, 6 months ahead, and mark off what I’m willing to pay resale for, and buy @ resale or keep it moving if I strike out.

It’s nice seeing you around here and in good health!!! Hope life has been treating you well brother. Congrats on staying vigilant against the FOMO/BNTL mindset-so much easier said than done. Cheers my dude.

Appreciate it, bruh. Yeah its been tough fighting the impulse buy but I'm much happier not having to deal with anxiety cops & the constant "NEED these in my collection" mindset. Shoot, the amount of L's I've taken on SNKRS since I've had the app and copping online keeps me in check too. Resell is bonkers and almost everything sells out, its easy to pass and step back like "nahhh this ain't fun anymore".

im contemplating that for my wearing pair. I vaulted/storaged a few pairs to make sure i dont sell them doe

currently either trav 1 high or mochas are on da chopping blovck

Chop em both, man.

i need at least one brown based high top imn da rotation doe

my sail palette can def use some chopping down doe

Id chop the TS in that case. You’ll get much more $ and they are more of a trendy design. They’ll always command a high resale, but people will cool off them from an appreciation perspective at some point.

I really like these 2021 greys man... the more I wear them. Putting them on gives me the same feeling as putting the 12s on for the first time. I dont even care about accuracy to the OG85s at this point. The millimeters and the shades, you can always find something to hate on. I just flat out enjoy these.
E11BCB15-FBF8-4421-A6FD-C6414FC2A3C5.jpeg

72CFB088-26E1-4DCB-9E77-86F9812C2F51.jpeg

Id chop the TS in that case. You’ll get much more $ and they are more of a trendy design. They’ll always command a high resale, but people will cool off them from an appreciation perspective at some point.
I agree. The backwards swoosh isnt gonna age well. Mochas look better and cleaner to me too.

Back
Top Bottom