Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

One thing that always makes it impossible for me to retire (if I wanted to) is that I'm into a LOT of categories. Not saying Suprdup isn't but it's both easier to collect and step back if I only focused on Running or Nike retro (bball only which is too much already lol).

Example: I retire but need Scream Greens (fire), Air Max Tuned , Penny PE Foams, Blue Griffeys, Mac Attacks, Navy VI's, any College Dunks... <<---- This is no longer retirement :lol:

90B9FAB8-F91E-4F5D-BCBC-441C375C212E.jpeg

I got tired so I sat on the bench pondering my contribution to the company I work for

What’s the verdict on sizing? Could a normal/skinny foot go a half size down and be alright?

my [pair been enroute to stock x for a week now
Happened to me. I contacted them and I’m not sure if they matched me elsewhere but it suddenly updated to enroute the next day. Just email support and they’ll keep the order moving.

Happened to me. I contacted them and I’m not sure if they matched me elsewhere but it suddenly updated to enroute the next day. Just email support and they’ll keep the order moving.
It says enroutw meaning it’s in the way but figured 3 maybe 4 days max it would get delivered to them. Guess we’ll see on Monday

Back
Top Bottom