ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

My France order was cancelled and I got refunded my Paypal today.  No long wait for funds to reappear.  Just email them and explain.  They will reply within a day.  FWIW, my France order is still showing as confirmed but I have my funds back.
Although you got a tracking number and confirmation, they cancelled your order? I'm in the same situation.

struck out online and with multiple raffles. really sucks when you try hard and fall short time and time again and these bots win everytime. got past the splash screen 3x on ADC, ttwice couldnt add to cart as i got that red error multiple ppl recieved, 1x got them in my cart but by the time i tried to put my CC info in it says the size was gone. there has to be a better way, imagine if adidias stores took pre-orders (1 per person) and almost built the stock to the compiled list. there would be very little resale if any, everyone would get their pairs, adidas would likely still make the same amount of money, and it would be stress free. i know it probably would be more complicated than that but i can dream...

anyways ive struck out on all 6 adidias yeezys. really wanted to tans too. will probably bite the bullet and buy them resale.

question is fit, i hear multiple things: TTS, half size down, full size down... i wear a size 10 in flyknit racers, 10 in lunar 3s, 10.5 in lunar 1s, 10.5 in trainers, 10 in jordan 11s. what size should i pay 4x-6x retail price for? lol, thanks in advance and congrats to those that got their pairs

ill buy those yeezy bras off you
laugh.gif

Thats from some dude trolling earlier calm down geez.
im going to send an email to them about this apparel situation right now

if everyone here is too scared to find out the ugly truth by not emailing asking questions then i will

its much worse waiting like this

struck out online and with multiple raffles. really sucks when you try hard and fall short time and time again and these bots win everytime. got past the splash screen 3x on ADC, ttwice couldnt add to cart as i got that red error multiple ppl recieved, 1x got them in my cart but by the time i tried to put my CC info in it says the size was gone. there has to be a better way, imagine if adidias stores took pre-orders (1 per person) and almost built the stock to the compiled list. there would be very little resale if any, everyone would get their pairs, adidas would likely still make the same amount of money, and it would be stress free. i know it probably would be more complicated than that but i can dream...

anyways ive struck out on all 6 adidias yeezys. really wanted to tans too. will probably bite the bullet and buy them resale.

question is fit, i hear multiple things: TTS, half size down, full size down... i wear a size 10 in flyknit racers, 10 in lunar 3s, 10.5 in lunar 1s, 10.5 in trainers, 10 in jordan 11s. what size should i pay 4x-6x retail price for? lol, thanks in advance and congrats to those that got their pairs
Bots don't win everytime, I switched to the dark side starting with the black 750 release, and so far I still haven't gotten ish.

My 2 cents on the whole YS pre-order/raffle on the Tans. I think most people will get a pair.

As part of Ye's agreement, he wanted his own avenue to distribute his sneakers. Yeezy Supply and that's what he meant when "everyone will get a pair". Well not literally, but at least it's another outlet. Ye is always creative finding new ways to merchandise, market, etc. So he forces you to buy other merchandise in order to buy the shoes.

So most of you all already know that, so I'll get to the point.

Have you ever asked yourself how does YS restock previous releases after ever drop? I was thinking about that today. There's only one logical way, but two scenarios.

1. Each time they restock on YS, it is a new production (highly unlikely)

2. Each time they release a new colourway, excess amounts were created specifically for YS. YS will then routinely re-stock every previous release and force you to buy an additional item.

The latter method is the most plausible, as Adidas will only make one production run before dedicating manufacturing resources to other releases. I believe this extra buffer inventory for YS is quite large, enough for it to have re-stocked multiple times so far and the foreseeable future.

So Ye decides he wants to release the Tans differently on YS instead of restocks later, that's what he might be doing with this promotion. 

Not to mention Q4 is the most important for every retailer, they need to deliver their Year over Year sales targets. Why else would there be a release on Dec 29th, to drive shipments and sales to close the year.

Last random thought if you've read this far. People saying Ye has no pull and how if Ye goes to another brand Adidas would suck, or they are nothing compared to Nike is pretty dead wrong. North American might be dominated by Nike, but Adidas absolute dominates in Europe. While sports like NHL/NBA/NFL might be dominated by Nike, in Europe the only care about one sport. Soccer. 

There is no crazier fans in the world than soccer fans and Adidas is the leader in that segment. At the end of the day, none of this really matters. Both companies are going to do well because the growth in worldwide sales is coming from China. So as long as China is growing, everyone is going to win.

My 2 cents.

So has anyone that had their 750 order cancelled that got the secondary email gotten any update?  I spoke with a rep today that claimed that they've started sending out pairs yesterday and that unfortunately they didn't have tracking information.  Can anyone else second this or have anything different?  

Secondly has anyone that got through (and got their order confirmation) yesterday on ADC US gotten any cancellation emails?  Hoping they didn't have the same problem with the 350s that they had with the 750s in the warehouse.  
I spoke to a rep yesterday who said the same thing, that the orders should all ship out within 48 hours. She said that I would receive a shipping update (but who knows). There is still no charge on my checking acct, the hold on the $$ was taken off last week.

The only people who win with bots are the ones who sell them. Unless you have strong servers and proxies and know what your'e doing, you're being a fool to think you'll cop big releases. All that twitter success is a jig.

Bot talk over.

Last edited:
My 2 cents on the whole YS pre-order/raffle on the Tans. I think most people will get a pair.

As part of Ye's agreement, he wanted his own avenue to distribute his sneakers. Yeezy Supply and that's what he meant when "everyone will get a pair". Well not literally, but at least it's another outlet. Ye is always creative finding new ways to merchandise, market, etc. So he forces you to buy other merchandise in order to buy the shoes.

Have you ever asked yourself how does YS restock previous releases after ever drop? I was thinking about that today. There's only one logical way, but two scenarios.

2. Each time they release a new colourway, excess amounts were created specifically for YS. YS will then routinely re-stock every previous release and force you to buy an additional item.

The latter method is the most plausible, as Adidas will only make one production run before dedicating manufacturing resources to other releases. I believe this extra buffer inventory for YS is quite large, enough for it to have re-stocked multiple times so far and the foreseeable future.

So Ye decides he wants to release the Tans differently on YS instead of restocks later, that's what he might be doing with this promotion. 

Not to mention Q4 is the most important for every retailer, they need to deliver their Year over Year sales targets. Why else would there be a release on Dec 29th, to drive shipments and sales to close the year.

Last random thought if you've read this far. People saying Ye has no pull and how if Ye goes to another brand Adidas would suck, or they are nothing compared to Nike is pretty dead wrong. North American might be dominated by Nike, but Adidas absolute dominates in Europe. While sports like NHL/NBA/NFL might be dominated by Nike, in Europe the only care about one sport. Soccer. 

There is no crazier fans in the world than soccer fans and Adidas is the leader in that segment. At the end of the day, none of this really matters. Both companies are going to do well because the growth in worldwide sales is coming from China. So as long as China is growing, everyone is going to win.

My 2 cents.
More than your 2¢, it's more like your whole $1 :lol:

If you believe in the theory of 6 Degrees of Separation, a lot of us have a better chance of meeting Kimye and getting a pair from them than thru these releases. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji]

My 2 cents.

Too long, didn't read

The only people who win with bots are the ones who sell them. Unless you have strong servers and proxies and know what your'e doing, you're being a fool to think you'll cop big releases. All that twitter success is a jig.

Bot talk over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom