ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only people who win with bots are the ones who sell them. Unless you have strong servers and proxies and know what your'e doing, you're being a fool to think you'll cop big releases. All that twitter success is a jig.

Bot talk over.
no....it was on twitter.....it has to be real if it was on twitter...lmao

My 2 cents on the whole YS pre-order/raffle on the Tans. I think most people will get a pair.

As part of Ye's agreement, he wanted his own avenue to distribute his sneakers. Yeezy Supply and that's what he meant when "everyone will get a pair". Well not literally, but at least it's another outlet. Ye is always creative finding new ways to merchandise, market, etc. So he forces you to buy other merchandise in order to buy the shoes.

So most of you all already know that, so I'll get to the point.

Have you ever asked yourself how does YS restock previous releases after ever drop? I was thinking about that today. There's only one logical way, but two scenarios.

1. Each time they restock on YS, it is a new production (highly unlikely)

2. Each time they release a new colourway, excess amounts were created specifically for YS. YS will then routinely re-stock every previous release and force you to buy an additional item.

The latter method is the most plausible, as Adidas will only make one production run before dedicating manufacturing resources to other releases. I believe this extra buffer inventory for YS is quite large, enough for it to have re-stocked multiple times so far and the foreseeable future.

So Ye decides he wants to release the Tans differently on YS instead of restocks later, that's what he might be doing with this promotion. 

Not to mention Q4 is the most important for every retailer, they need to deliver their Year over Year sales targets. Why else would there be a release on Dec 29th, to drive shipments and sales to close the year.

Last random thought if you've read this far. People saying Ye has no pull and how if Ye goes to another brand Adidas would suck, or they are nothing compared to Nike is pretty dead wrong. North American might be dominated by Nike, but Adidas absolute dominates in Europe. While sports like NHL/NBA/NFL might be dominated by Nike, in Europe the only care about one sport. Soccer. 

There is no crazier fans in the world than soccer fans and Adidas is the leader in that segment. At the end of the day, none of this really matters. Both companies are going to do well because the growth in worldwide sales is coming from China. So as long as China is growing, everyone is going to win.

My 2 cents.

Bad business...to force people to buy crappy looking clothes just to get sneakers? Did you miss the pages of kids talkin bout using chargebacks to try to get their money back? While they will fail, it's still a headache for everyone involved.

And I don't picture Kanye as forcing people to buy his stuff. Trying to control people is very anti-Kanye...but he's been known to say one thing and do another.

Bad business...to force people to buy crappy looking clothes just to get sneakers? Did you miss the pages of kids talkin bout using chargebacks to try to get their money back? While they will fail, it's still a headache for everyone involved.

And I don't picture Kanye as forcing people to buy his stuff. Trying to control people is very anti-Kanye...but he's been known to say one thing and do another.
folks acting like adidas is not the actual company not kanye....why folks think he make all these decisions

My 2 cents on the whole YS pre-order/raffle on the Tans. I think most people will get a pair.

As part of Ye's agreement, he wanted his own avenue to distribute his sneakers. Yeezy Supply and that's what he meant when "everyone will get a pair". Well not literally, but at least it's another outlet. Ye is always creative finding new ways to merchandise, market, etc. So he forces you to buy other merchandise in order to buy the shoes.

So most of you all already know that, so I'll get to the point.

Have you ever asked yourself how does YS restock previous releases after ever drop? I was thinking about that today. There's only one logical way, but two scenarios.

1. Each time they restock on YS, it is a new production (highly unlikely)

2. Each time they release a new colourway, excess amounts were created specifically for YS. YS will then routinely re-stock every previous release and force you to buy an additional item.

The latter method is the most plausible, as Adidas will only make one production run before dedicating manufacturing resources to other releases. I believe this extra buffer inventory for YS is quite large, enough for it to have re-stocked multiple times so far and the foreseeable future.

So Ye decides he wants to release the Tans differently on YS instead of restocks later, that's what he might be doing with this promotion. 

Not to mention Q4 is the most important for every retailer, they need to deliver their Year over Year sales targets. Why else would there be a release on Dec 29th, to drive shipments and sales to close the year.

Last random thought if you've read this far. People saying Ye has no pull and how if Ye goes to another brand Adidas would suck, or they are nothing compared to Nike is pretty dead wrong. North American might be dominated by Nike, but Adidas absolute dominates in Europe. While sports like NHL/NBA/NFL might be dominated by Nike, in Europe the only care about one sport. Soccer. 

There is no crazier fans in the world than soccer fans and Adidas is the leader in that segment. At the end of the day, none of this really matters. Both companies are going to do well because the growth in worldwide sales is coming from China. So as long as China is growing, everyone is going to win.

My 2 cents.

You didn't need to type a high school essay to state the obvious.

Anyone win the eblens raffle? I could be wishfully thinking but their corporate office gave me a call while i took a nap...

yeah i understand now what everyone means, but the question is how long will it take for them to sell on flight club for $3k? could take months is what im worried about

who is alp?

i really want to make the swap but i dont want to be dumb enough to get got

i want to make sure i did a good deal, in this case is having money on top of the TD's, around $400 it looks like

People are giving you suggestions but it sound like you're not liking them... Do what you want...You're either going to have to wait for them to sell on FC for $3k or find somebody that wants them for less directly.

Then you have to find a pair of TDs that are legit.

Nobody has the exact way you should do this...You're going to have to make a decision you're comfortable with. Just do the swap with the consignment store...

Yeezy Supply emailed me too. 

"Hello, 

We have sold out of these shoes. Please stay tuned for our next release. Thank you for your support. "

Last edited:
People are giving you suggestions but it sound like you're not liking them... Do what you want...You're either going to have to wait for them to sell on FC for $3k or find somebody that wants them for less directly.

Then you have to find a pair of TDs that are legit.

Nobody has the exact way you should do this...You're going to have to make a decision you're comfortable with. Just do the swap with the consignment store...

Nooooo @Spries !! lol do it with me if my Yeezy Supply order gets cancelled! :D

I spoke to a rep yesterday who said the same thing, that the orders should all ship out within 48 hours. She said that I would receive a shipping update (but who knows). There is still no charge on my checking acct, the hold on the $$ was taken off last week.
my hold was taken off today and one rep i spoke with said they already started shipping but no tracking and the others I spoke with said they had no clue.  They gave me a number to call but they were closed and would be closed until Monday.  

I pouted for a few minutes and then got over it and have been wearing my L badge proudly while talking **** all day about bots =)

And you?
Internet finally brought back up today
Was down yesterday so i didnt really try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom