ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bots don't win everytime, I switched to the dark side starting with the black 750 release, and so far I still haven't gotten ish.
its not just bots,ping is everything. You can have the best bot out here but if you dont have the speed to back it up you might as well try manually.

all the OT just sold out on FC

at 1k a pop

unless FC is using Ghost Sales tactics to restock at a higher price... we'll see

no, I don't know why that guy mentioned me
i mentioned you because you know your **** and can advise him better than most based on your history of copping and selling kicks.....apparently dude dont know what to do

YeezySupply is prolly just like Kanye, Not Giving 2 F's if you like it or not!

you say not fair

they say life's not fair

and the wheels keep spinning

i'm reading on a facebook group that Confirmed will be available worldwide in 2016, any truth to that? 
Living in Germany and not knowing exactly how the app works, won't it just be a shift from adc to the app then? How does it help me as a customer?

Last edited:
Tell us more about your eBay experience. 
Guy bought em and I shipped to him Once he got em he requested a refund questioning authenticity and sent eBay pics of fakes 750s Pic he showed eBay and box weren't ones I sent ! I looked him up and found him on IG with a pic of him with them on and on top of the real box not one he sent eBay Guy is a scammer and I Guarantee its not the first time this Fraud has scammed someone!! His name is CHRIS ACEVEDO from Newark and his IG account is Chrisace171 GUY IS A SCAMMER and will do it again I'm sure! I won't be selling on eBay anymore They take the buyers side all the time due to a legality issue according to them and they are just a third party!

Like this pic some dude post with 750 browns size 4 ???
Checkout confirmation looks so much better. I just finished my crawler for YS today, I'll post the confirmation for you guys when it restocks again. Wanted to reverse YS for a while, but never got a chance to see how it functions. It was up for enough time today though.

Speaking of cart stunting (not trying to do that), but 9.5 MR restocked like seconds ago. Already gone...and I was telling myself to buy proxies right after i finished writing the crawler zzz[sup]zz[/sup][sup]z[/sup]

all the OT just sold out on FC

at 1k a pop

unless FC is using Ghost Sales tactics to restock at a higher price... we'll see
A 10 sold at 1500 today, so anythings possible

i mentioned you because you know your **** and can advise him better than most based on your history of copping and selling kicks.....apparently dude dont know what to do
Ok got you. Yea I could do that but I doubt dude would send me yeezys just so I could try and find a swap for him

Checkout confirmation looks so much better. I just finished my crawler for YS today, I'll post the confirmation for you guys when it restocks again. Wanted to reverse YS for a while, but never got a chance to see how it functions. It was up for enough time today though.

Speaking of cart stunting (not trying to do that), but 9.5 MR restocked like seconds ago. Already gone...and I was telling myself to buy proxies right after i finished writing the crawler zzz[sup]zz[/sup][sup]z[/sup]
how long it take you to make that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom