ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people on twitter stunt when it gets carted, but very few post the checkout confirmations....I guess it helps them justify their purchase.
i never understood that, they're giving them free promo and also making it more difficult for themselves to cop because everyone has the same thing

That's foul 
mean.gif

Last edited:

A lot of people on twitter stunt when it gets carted, but very few post the checkout confirmations....I guess it helps them justify their purchase.
I carted over 30 pairs on the foot sites, not one checkout..  There's really more involved then most think. People think buy bot = score, when in reality most people won't even be able to figure out how to set up and run them properly.

I think im more worried about getting Feezys in a trade. I really would do it though, I know I wont wear these 750s but I love wearing the 350s

I'm on same boat as you are I already got scammed via eBay with a switch a roo! I want wear the 350 and prefer em over these 750 but to many scammers out there to risk trading. I'm taking em to FC to sell and buy me some 350's there or from a guy I know has legit MR and Tans

Eastbay delivered 750's  with no receipt, resell value just dropped $2K, lol
tell them to send you an invoice or u can print online....order from them a lot with platinum membership and they still fail to send invoices at times.

Last edited:

My 2 cents on the whole YS pre-order/raffle on the Tans. I think most people will get a pair.

As part of Ye's agreement, he wanted his own avenue to distribute his sneakers. Yeezy Supply and that's what he meant when "everyone will get a pair". Well not literally, but at least it's another outlet. Ye is always creative finding new ways to merchandise, market, etc. So he forces you to buy other merchandise in order to buy the shoes.

So most of you all already know that, so I'll get to the point.

Have you ever asked yourself how does YS restock previous releases after ever drop? I was thinking about that today. There's only one logical way, but two scenarios.

1. Each time they restock on YS, it is a new production (highly unlikely)

2. Each time they release a new colourway, excess amounts were created specifically for YS. YS will then routinely re-stock every previous release and force you to buy an additional item.

The latter method is the most plausible, as Adidas will only make one production run before dedicating manufacturing resources to other releases. I believe this extra buffer inventory for YS is quite large, enough for it to have re-stocked multiple times so far and the foreseeable future.

So Ye decides he wants to release the Tans differently on YS instead of restocks later, that's what he might be doing with this promotion. 

Not to mention Q4 is the most important for every retailer, they need to deliver their Year over Year sales targets. Why else would there be a release on Dec 29th, to drive shipments and sales to close the year.

Last random thought if you've read this far. People saying Ye has no pull and how if Ye goes to another brand Adidas would suck, or they are nothing compared to Nike is pretty dead wrong. North American might be dominated by Nike, but Adidas absolute dominates in Europe. While sports like NHL/NBA/NFL might be dominated by Nike, in Europe the only care about one sport. Soccer. 

There is no crazier fans in the world than soccer fans and Adidas is the leader in that segment. At the end of the day, none of this really matters. Both companies are going to do well because the growth in worldwide sales is coming from China. So as long as China is growing, everyone is going to win.

My 2 cents.

I'm on same boat as you are I already got scammed via eBay with a switch a roo! I want wear the 350 and prefer em over these 750 but to many scammers out there to risk trading. I'm taking em to FC to sell and buy me some 350's there or from a guy I know has legit MR and Tans
Tell us more about your eBay experience. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom