ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
asianhomevideos got me thinking of that bubble gum from when I was a kid

fruit stripes

Last edited:
Owner of YS with his second grader Go Daddy coded website in his secret undisclosed location in the Caribbean is probably laughing all the way to the bank because he made y'all buy a $500 hobo shirt with a big *** hole in it on the biggest shoe jig of 2015 . LOL

A shirt woulda been better!!! People bought bras. I can't...

Dude you're making this way too complicated. Sell on FC for 3k. Receive $2400.

Buy a pair on a forum or YTWW for $2k and you get to pocket $400.

Or skip al
yeah i understand now what everyone means, but the question is how long will it take for them to sell on flight club for $3k? could take months is what im worried about

just send them to alp...im sure he can get your tds and a little bread and he should be able to eat off the sale too....gotta give him a cut
who is alp?

repped for the avy.

smokin.gif
 yezzir
pimp.gif

then do what other nters suggested and sell the 750 and buy your td with that paper. I'd personally wait it out, something about those 750s man, the sky's the limit on those
but heres the thing though

im a size 8, size 8 TD's on FC is 2.5k

my size 7s 750's on fc are $3k

if i sold them through flight club (Which is the only way someone would pay 3k for them)

i would get $2400, so even that resell money would not be enough to cop through them, i would have to put $100 on top

see what i mean?
Word, I'm not recommending you sell through FC. Just using the difference in price as an example.

It sounds like you really want to make the swap, so if it seems fair to you, just go for it.

Although you got a tracking number and confirmation, they cancelled your order? I'm in the same situation.

Word, I'm not recommending you sell through FC. Just using the difference in price as an example.

It sounds like you really want to make the swap, so if it seems fair to you, just go for it.
i really want to make the swap but i dont want to be dumb enough to get got

i want to make sure i did a good deal, in this case is having money on top of the TD's, around $400 it looks like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom