ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm REALLY DUMB

can someone please help me out? I didn't know adidas in Europe wouldn't ship to America, and got super excited when I was able to checkout with my size on the France website. 

But basically, the shipping address is all wrong on my order, since it says "my actual address, France"

I thought they would for sure cancel the order since there would be no way my address even exists in France, but I got an email saying the order was processed and a shipping number was made this morning.....

Does anyone have any advice for what I should do?

- I don't wanna get charged for shoes and not get them

- I know 0 french so getting to customer service is really hard

super desperate, the only thing I can think of is maybe making a paypal dispute for never getting the product

thanks in advance fam
your shoes are gone brah
I predict some frenchman in the middle of nowhere will get these in the mail and have no idea what they are & take them to a thrift store and some kid will buy them for $20 and then we'll read about it in Complex.

From what I've been seeing, any 350 is a fair swap unless a TD is involved. Really sucks cuz I want that Pirate Black for my Tans but the 3 people who offered live in NYC. Not doing any middle man nonsense, either.

Chicago heads....
Td's more? Not into resell market.

but heres the thing though

im a size 8, size 8 TD's on FC is 2.5k

my size 7s 750's on fc are $3k

if i sold them through flight club (Which is the only way someone would pay 3k for them)

i would get $2400, so even that resell money would not be enough to cop through them, i would have to put $100 on top

see what i mean?

What they're telling you to do is sell it there to FC and purchase from a trusted seller. You won't be paying 2k for sure for a TD. When you're selling to FC and then purchasing a pair from FC it's the same as trading in your pair for theirs which is what they're telling you NOT to do.

Last edited:
Dude you're making this way too complicated. Sell on FC for 3k. Receive $2400.

Buy a pair on a forum or YTWW for $2k and you get to pocket $400.

Or skip al

if i sold them through flight club (Which is the only way someone would pay 3k for them)

i would get $2400, so even that resell money would not be enough to cop through them, i would have to put $100 on top

see what i mean?

see what i mean?
just send them to alp...im sure he can get your tds and a little bread and he should be able to eat off the sale too....gotta give him a cut

see what i mean?
just do the even trade unless you want to go through the hassle of finding real turtle doves on ebay or seller , and there are risk to doing that. Just do it the legit way and avoid yourself the hassle of dealing with con artist.

that's grossly over priced for the resell market

I'm aware but there impossible to find for less.I looked on eBay/Craigslist no one is selling lower then 1k in general let alone I'm size 12...Is there any other website where I can get for 600-700 price range

Owner of YS with his second grader Go Daddy coded website in his secret undisclosed location in the Caribbean is probably laughing all the way to the bank because he made y'all buy a $500 hobo shirt with a big *** hole in it on the biggest shoe jig of 2015 . LOL

anyone know of any restocks for the new posts button? 

nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom