60 mother @@$@%#% pounds lost in 71 days

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i eat under 400 calories a day all low fat low carb.

smh, do you even know how unhealthy this is?

your insides are just eating itself up

Dude's on that Nicole Richie diet.

nicole-richie-beach-01.jpg

I lost 35 pounds during the summer from June 15 to August 20th. I'm happy with my weight lose, but I still wanna lose more weight, but its hard beig incollege.

All you gotta do is watch what you eat and run an hour a day.

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

I lost 35 pounds during the summer from June 15 to August 20th. I'm happy with my weight lose, but I still wanna lose more weight, but its hard beig in college.

All you gotta do is watch what you eat and run an hour a day.
the thing for beginners who want to lose weight is that they can also GAIN MUSCLE. you can do both if you just start out (it's harder lateron). but hit the weights also. don't just run run run.

you should be getting at least on the minimum 1200 calories a day.. you will still lose a lot of weight that way trust me. Its more about the foods youreating. Choose protein, fruit, vegetables but get yourself some trail mix, sweet potatoes things like that to get more calories and carbs.

Yeah man, def up the calories. Eat more veggies or fruits. I snack on peanuts a lot now... Eating that much and exercising is not beneficial at all...

Its real simple, it really is. Its not about the amount of calories more then it is about the food your eating. If your eating the right foods then you wouldbe perfectly fine. You have to change your diet otherwise your going to suffer the consequences. It will take time for you to suffer those consequences bc thebody is strong but it will eventually happen... trust me.

Thats great, kill your metabolism since you starve yourself, and have your body break down your muscle since it has no food to break down for energy. Greatidea. Aside from completely starving your body and muscles, youll gain the weight back extremely quick when you start eating normally. And by the way, itseasier for a fat guy to build muscle than a guy who is skin and bones. The fat guy has the MASS, and only needs to convert it, whereas the skinny kid has togain mass out of nowhere, which is much more difficult. You screwing yourself over, and theres no way around it. You think youre going somewhere when thenumbers shrink on the scale, but youre killin yourself.

Definitely not healthy.
But if you can keep it off. And adjust your eating habits. Kudos to you!
Just don't start the binge eating, or its gonna come back.

AgentArenas - On Point

yeah I agree with the op, in order to lose weight, you must not have work or school. They get in your way of dieting. Like the OP said, all u have to do is eatfood with lower calories. Eat 1600 calories each day for like 2 months and you will slim down but you will gradually stop losing weight and get stuck on yourcurrent weight. No problem, just eat less calories like below 1300, they 1000, etc...You get the point, thats the healthier way of losing weight I guess.

dude doesnt want to listen..let him die....IMO i thinks dude is lying..you think people is going to believe that you ate 400 cals for 71days?..lol..bullocks...the initial reason people go on diets is to be healthy and live a healthy lifestyle..this dude is the reverse..doing it just to beskinny without knowing the consequences..you think you can lose all your muscles eating 400 cals and magically work to get them back?..you are slowing yourmetabolism..thus you wont even be able to lift like you used to when u were fat..and thats not the goal...grown %$$ man pulling a feminine move thinking he canget that quick fix...grow up brother...hit up a couple websites..since you wont listen to those who know more than you

people is going to believe that you ate 400 cals for 71 days?..
male anorexia is becoming more and more of a big problem..ive seen it..

i mean i hope this is ducktales..

Back
Top Bottom